Chapter 16

*Suhani Pov*

"Shh.. I am here." Becks said rubbing my back.

"He..he is marrying... her." I said between my sobs.

"I know but first calm down. Let's go to my house." She said helping me up.

After few minutes we reached her house and I just sat on her couch sobbing.

"Where have you been Su?" She asked hugging me.

I explained everything what happened that day.

"Those stupid people. How could they do this to their own family?" She shouted in rage.

"I know something must have happened. I am sure they planned all this." She said hugging me.

"He just accepted to do that just like that." I said not believing.

"They are planning this from so much time Su! Your Uncle tried to get my Dad in his favor from one year. You both just became the victim of their plan." She said.

"But they are getting married tomorrow itself." I said again crying.

"Shh.. Something will happen don't worry." She said rubbing my back.

"He broke my heart Becks. Were we so weak that he just decided to throw that away?" I said.

"I know. I know. He is just stupid and it is his lose actually." She said soothing me.

I cried like that that whole day and slept after taking few sleeping pills.

Because I couldn't if I don't take them.

You broke my heart Matt. You broke my heart into million pieces and I hate you!!

Next day I woke up hearing my phone ringing beside me.

I picked it up without seeing the phone ID and said "Hello!"

"Sis, I know you must hate me. But please attend my wedding. You are my only cousin." She pleaded.

"I will." I said hanging up.

I am not doing this for her. I am doing this to get my closure.

I went to the living room to see that Becks is sitting on a chair having faraway look.

"I am coming to the wedding." I said.

She got startled but looked at me and said "Are you sure?"

"I thought yesterday about everything. I decided that I can't love him forever if he doesn't return it back. And I definitely don't want to be in love with a married man Becks." I replied and tears started forming in my eyes.

"I will be there with you in each step Su." She said hugging me.

Then her phone started ringing.

She answered it and frowned for few minutes. Then hanged up and looked at me.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"There is going to be rehearsal wedding now." she replied still frowning.

"What's new in there? Every wedding have one right?" I asked her confused.

"At first they decided to not do it because there is little time. But now they suddenly wanted to do it just one hour before the wedding." She replied sitting down.

"Well who ever thought that must be crazy." I said shaking my head.

"Indeed he is! It is my brother who thought of this idea." She said rubbing her temple.

"He is really going to get married right?" I asked her the question which is still in my mind.

It is totally an imaginary thing happening around us.

"I still don't believe it." she replied giving me a sad smile.

"So will you come to this or will you be there directly at the wedding time?" she asked me.

"I don't want to be alone." I replied.

She nodded and we both got ready to go there.

When we reached the church I saw that very few people are there.

They must be the close relatives of Matt.

I went inside and sat in the fifth row. Becks sat beside me.

"Don't you want to go and meet your brother?" I asked her.

"I already told him that if he marries that Divya then I will not participate in any ceremony. But I am here just to save myself from my parents wrath." She replied.

"I am lucky do you know that." I said hugging her.

"Me too." She said.

After few minutes Matt entered the church and stood at front.

I saw some couple seems to be Matt and Becks parents and one old man sitting beside them looking exhausted.

He is actually got attached to many wires and some nurse is standing beside him.

Matt looked at them and gave them a tight smile.

Then he looked at me. He didn't look shocked at all seeing me.

"Did you told your brother that I am coming?" I asked Becks.

"No I didn't." she replied.

Then we saw Divya dressed in a normal dress coming down the aisle with her parents.

My heart beating so fast and the reality started throwing itself at me.

She reached near Matt and stood infront of him.

She looked towards the crowd and smiled when she saw me.

She just ruined my life and she is smiling. How much more cruel can they be?

I didn't miss the looks my Aunt and Uncle giving me, like they won something.

They are right. They won something and I just lost something.

The proceedings started and then some person standing in the place of priest just said very few words and asked Matt about his answer.

Matt closed his eyes and opened them and said the two words which made me to start falling out of love with him.

"I Do" hearing those two words coming from him breaks my heart into million pieces again.

I lost him forever. Everything is happening infront of me.

I closed my eyes and started thinking about our memories and trying to forget them forever.

Then we heard "No!" shocking each and one of us.

But who cares, He said "I Do"...........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is he said it but in a rehearsal wedding....

Who said 'No' and 'why'???

We will see......

Comment plz and vote....................