Chapter 7

*Suhani Pov*

After I controlled my laugh, he ordered food for us.

At first he asked me to tell my order but I am totally confused about what should I eat. So I asked him to do it for me too.

"So what else?" I asked him.

"We didn't even start talking properly at all and you are already saying 'What else'. Am I that boring?" he asked me.

"No it's not that. I don't know what to say so I said that." I replied smiling.

"Ok. Why are you living with your Uncle?" he asked me directly.

"My father send me here after my mom died so that my Aunt will take better care of me." I replied.

"But she isn't right?" he asked me.

I looked at him shocked because how did he know that.

"How do you actually know that?" I asked him.

"I am very observing person Ms.Suhani. I saw the looks she gave you and also the tension between you too." He replied shrugging.

"Well what can we say? Not everyone is keen to take care of other's and I have already passed few years with her. Now I need to wait for two more years and then I can come out." I said.

"Where are you going after that?" he asked me.

"I am not going anywhere. By that time I will complete my course and can join in a hospital. Then I will be able to live by myself right. That's what I am saying." I replied clearly.

"That's good. But I think before that you need to change the train. You are always seems to missing It." he joked.

I laughed and said "If I took later one then the train actually stops at very far away distance from my destination. This is the only available train in those timings."

He nodded understanding and then our food arrived.

The food is completely delicious and he has a great taste.

"This is very good!" I said eating.

"That's why I ordered it."

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"You can!" he replied.

"Do you ever smile?" I asked him.

Then he smiled and said "See I can totally. I am normal human being."

I smiled and didn't say anything after that.

After we completed our food, we decided to leave.

When we reached near the entrance, we saw some very few photographers.

We dodged them and entered his car.

He started to drive towards my house.

"This is my next question." I told him.

"What is?" he asked me confused.

"You are actually very successful businessman right. Then why is media not following you that much like it do to other people? Even now there are very few of them." I asked him completely confused.

"That's because I don't have any special news every day. What they actually need from all the successful people and mostly men is 'Who is the new girl this time?' or 'Who is the new rival?'. You know like that." He replied explaining me.

"Then why are they not following you every time?" I asked him.

"They actually started following me at first but I don't just wake up and get some girl on my side. I had dated few girls but never had you know flings. I report them about my deals and any business matter directly. So they got tired because they will be following me but will not get any spicy news. They finally stopped. And I am totally happy." He replied smiling.

"So you are not a playboy?" I asked him shocked.

"You thought that I am?" he asked me shocked too.

I shrugged and said "What else should I think when you asked me for a date very soon like that."

"Then why did you accepted?" he asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Did you leave me with any choice? That's why I placed that rule so that I need not go out again with you." I replied.

"And now?" he asked me in serious tone.

"I enjoyed today actually." I replied honestly.

"Why did you even asked me?" I asked him after few minutes.

"I don't know. I just liked your attitude and you're lashing actually. So I wanted to know you more. That's why I asked you out." He replied and looks like he is honest.

I nodded but didn't comment on that.

After few minutes we reached our house. As usual he opened my door and I got down.

We calmly walked to the front door. When we reached there I said "So.."

"So will you go out with me again tomorrow?" he asked me.

"Isn't that so fast?" I asked him nervously.

"If you feel like that then it's ok. I can understand." He replied but his face just fell.

"I will be glad to go out again with you." I said smiling.

He smiled and came close to me.

I looked at him wide eyed and he just kissed me on my cheek.

When he moved away I then released a breath of relief.

"Don't worry I will not make you uncomfortable at all." He said assuring.

I nodded and we both bid 'Good nights'.

When I went inside I have a big smile on my face.

"Why are you going out with him?" I heard this question from my side and I actually got startled suddenly.

"He asked me out Aunty." I replied.

"So? You need not go just because of that." She said.

"I want to go and I will go again with him Aunty. Good night!" I said and went inside my room.

As promised Becks called me and we talked to each other for sometime but she didn't asked me about her brother at all.

When I asked her about why is she not asking me about that?

She replied "That is totally different thing and is not related to our friendship. If you want to talk about it, I will be there. Otherwise it is better to not do it in this starting stage."

I am impressed with her thoughts and everything.

Well I actually got a very good friend and Mr.Mattew too seems like a good person.

Who knows what will happen next??????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@crazybookworm27 did you saw that i used your comment in this chap. I hope you dont mind.....

And guys if you feel that this story is atleast little boring then just let me know ok ..............

Comment plz and vote...........................