Chapter 9

I reached my spot and noticed kian was there already. My face dropped when I noticed he had company. I immediately took out my phone and asked nina to come. While I was waiting for nina. Kian noticed me and walked towards the car with his friend. Both of them sat in the car. "Hi val , this is Sam" "hi" I said with a fake smile. "So umm can I get my keys" "ohh ya sorry" I said with a smile and handed him his keys. " thanks" he said staring at them. Sam was sitting behind busy on his phone. "So umm.. how did you get my no. ?" "I remembered your number plate. And sam out here is my stalker. He can remove anyone's information in minutes." he said and turn to sam "yeah whatever" is all sam said without even taking his eyes of the mobile screen. My phone rang. " hi where are you?" She said. It was nina. "same place, in the car" "okay saw you, coming" "Who was that?" He asked. "Nina, my best friend" i had Sams complete attention as soon as I said that. "is she hot?" Was the first thing he asked. Really!? I thought to my self. Sam was really cute though. May be Nina would like him. "smokin hot" I said with a smirk. "Awesome!" He said with a smirk smile on his face. "Typical Sam" kian said. Nina came and sat behind next to Sam and I introduced her to both of them. We chatted for a while and then decided to go to Mac Donald to grab a bite.