Chapter 35

Vals pov: The next two days went by so fast. It had become a routine for all of us. Lyric and nina were anyway staying with me and Kiki, Jc and Sam would stay with us the entire day. One day we went to a theme park and spent the entire day there. It was so much fun. All of us had become really close. I guess this was the best week of my life. We had only one night with us since my mom was going to come back then. Jc and Lyric were really starting to like each other. They would either be texting each other all the time or if Jc was over then they would not leave the sight of each other. This was really cute but I guess they were not taking things ahead since Ly was going to go back in a few days. Sam finally asked out Nina. It was soo cute. He asked all of us to take Nina out of the house for a few hours. He decorated my room with flowers and candles. He also made a heart out of the flowers and was standing in between with a card that read "will you be my girlfriend?" Nina was so surprised when she entered the room. She even had tears. The feeling you have when you see someone so close to you is happy, i felt that. Blissful would be the right word. All six of us were sitting in my hall, literally on top of each other. I was in Kiki's lap Nina was on top of me. Ly was next to her. Sam and Jc were on the bean bags so in grossed in playing that stupid ps3. Kian was on his phone and he had a frown on his face. "Babe is everything okay?" I asked him. "Hmm..yeah yeah everything is fine" he said with a faint smile and went back to staring at his phone. Since I was lying on his lap I was facing him. I pulled him close by his collar and kissed him. I got him by surprise and I could feel him smiling in the kiss. "You make all my worries go away" he said staring at me and then he kissed me again. "Can you stay the night? " I asked him. "Yeah sure. I'll askk the boys if they all can" he said. "No!" I said immediately "I want to spend it with you kiki. Just you and me" I said. "Okay baby" he said and kissed me on my forehead before getting up "I'll be right back. I need to make a call" he said and left. After he left I turned to Nina "Sim. I think I'm ready" I said and was looking down at my nails. She got up in surprise. "No way! Are you sure?" She said and had a smile on her face, which ment she was okay with it and wasn't judging me at all. She was kinda loud and it made Sam and Jc turn around. "Sure for what?" Sam asked. "Umm..nothing babe we were just discussing outfits" she said to cover up. She immediately caught my hand and dragged me out of the room. She signalled Lyric to come as well. *in the kitchen* "so Lyric , your sister here just told me something" she said with a huge grin on her face. "Ohh stop it Nina. It's not that big of a deal. I mean even you've done it" I said in complete defence "No way! You totally want to do it with Kian!" Lyric said in a surprised tone. "Shuhh Ly! Keep your volume low I don't want then to hear" I said shutting her mouth with my hands.

Kians Pov : After the phone call I was going back to the hall, when I heard the girls talking in the kitchen. I went to see what were they upto. "No way! You totally want to do it with Kian!" I heard Lyric's voice from a distance and that made me stop immediately. Instead of going in I decided to hear from outside. I don't think it was a good idea to interrupt such a conversation and also I was curious. *to be continued*