Untitled Part 32

Vals Pov: We were chilling by the pool, goofing around, swimming splashing water. We also played boys v/s girls throw ball in the pool. An hour had past and Nina and Sam were still not here. I was starting to get a little tensed since both of them weren't answering our phones. Looks like it's just going to be the four of us for the night. Even though we were hanging out with Jc for the first time it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable at all. The four of us were having a really good time. This summer couldn't get better. Kian and I both noticed the eye contact happening between lyric and Jc. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? " I asked kian as both of us were looking at the same view. Jc and lyric were sitting next to each other (really close) and talking, laughing and catching hands. "Yeah. I guess theres a new couple in the house" kian said with a smirk and then we both just decided to tan for a bit. Kian patted on my shoulder. "Babe let's go inside, it's getting dark" he said. I guess I slep off. I got up and suddenly Kian swapped me off the floor and picked me up bridal style. "Woooww! That was surprising" I said making eye contact and then kissed his cheek. "I'm full of surprises babe" he said with a big smile and then carried me in. "Where are Jc and lyric?" I asked. "They've gone out to get us some food" "So does that mean that we have the house to ourselves for a while?" I asked him looking right at his face. A smile appeared on his face and he knew exactly what I was talking about. He said "yes" with that wicked smile. As soon as we got inside the house, he put me down and turned around to shot the door. He turned around and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his, catching him by surprise. He kissed me back. Our lips moved smoothly against each other. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We went up the stairs to my room and he put me down on the bed. Breaking the kiss he lifted his head, not losing eye contact with me and took off his tee shirts. Even though he was skinny he had a really hot body. I pulled him closer to me and we started kissing again. He started leaving soft wet kisses down my neck. Omg! That felt so good. I wasn't sure if I was ready for this but I was really enjoying it. I was still in my bikini. he kept on going down. Kissing my neck.. collor bone.. between my breast... down to my stomach... to my belly button... I wasn't ready for sex yet. I pulled him back up and noticed the surprised look on his face. "Kian.. I'm not ready" is all I said and just looked down. I couldn't look him in the eye. "Okay babe." He said lifting my face to look at him directly in the eye. "I will never force you into anything Val. We can wait until you're ready" he said and the kissed me on the forehead. Was he for real?! I thought to myself. I think I'm falling in love with him. He looked back at me and said "I'm sorry if we went to far. Your just so attractive that I can't keep my hand off you" he said and then looked away as he blushed. He was lying next to me. I put my hand around his stomach and he faced me. We were inches apart and I slightly moved my head up and kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back and that kiss was different. It made me feel secured and needed. My head was resting on his arm and we just lyed there in silence. "I love you val" I heard him whisper. I smiled and the looked up to face him. "I love you too" I said before I kissed him for the hundredth time. I never wanted this time to pass. I was starting to feel happy and confident and important. Ever since my dad died life had completely changed for me. And I guess with kian in my life now, it's going to change again. I shut my eyes and drifted away to my world of dreams. Kian and me lived happily ever after. I want that in real world as well. I was woken up my the sound of something falling. I opened my eyes and looking at the person in front of me made me get up with a jerk.