Chapter 29

Vals POV : I woke up to the sound of the door knock. "Val wake up. I'm leaving in a hour" My mom said and went out. I stretched my arms and grabbed my phone. I checked the time and it was 10.30. There was a msg from Kian from last night as well as in the morning. I had promised mom that I would drive her to the airport, so I quickly got out of bed and went for a shower. While I was deciding what to wear, My cousin lyric called. "Hey sissy! I'll be there by 2. Can't wait to see you" she said. I was so excited to have the house to my self for an entire week and plus having my favourite sister stay with me. I decided to wear my favourite black jeans that were cut from the knees, white crop top and boots. Applied my liner and some gloss. Picked up my bag and shades and was ready to leave. We both ate breakfast and then left for the airport. *airport* "Don't forget to call me once you land okay old woman" I told her while giving her a good bye hug. "Yes I will baby girl" she said and the kissed me on my cheek. No matter how much we both fight. My love for her will never change. I put her bag on the trolly and watched her going in. She turned around and I waved out to her for the last time, before she went in and I sat im my car driving back home.