Chapter 30

Kians Pov: "Hi babe are you home?" I asked val as I was leaving for her place. "Yes. My cousin will be here anytime" she told me. "Okay I'll see you in twenty" I said and kept the phone, starting my car and driving off. *vals place* I rang the bell and I was expecting Val to open the door. Instead someone else did. She was slightly short, but that might be coz I'm 6 feet. She had nice long hair with purple highlights at the tip. She was wearing denim shorts and a blue tee shirt. "You must be Kian?" She said. "And you must be lyric" I said. "Yes! Come in" she said with a smile and I walked in behind her. "Valii! Someone's here to see you" she said with a smirk. Val knew it was me so she came down running. As I saw her rushing down the steps my heart started to beat so fast. No one has ever made me feel that way. She had a big smile on her face when she saw me. I was standing just in front of the stairs. She came and jumped on me. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I loved how in such a short time she was so comfortable around me. We hugged for a bit and then I put her down. She pulled away from the hug and our faces were inches away. We were about to kiss when lyric interrupted us. Clearing her throat she said "I'm still standing here" controlling her laugh. We both pulled away and our cheeks turned pink. "Sorry" we both said and she started laughing. "I'm going to go in the hall okay. Don't take too long" she said turning around and walking towards the hall. After two steps she stopped and turned around "and btw nice meeting you kian" she said with a grin and the walked back. As soon as she left I pulled Val into my arms. "I missed you babe" I wispered close to her lips and then kissed her softly. I could feel her smiling into the kiss. My hands were on her waist and hers were holding my shirt collar. I pulled away from the kiss and then kissed her on the forhead. "Let's go spend some time with my sister in law" I said in a sarcastic tone, as we both walked towards the hall.

Lyric's Pov: "Well that was fast" I said as I saw both of them coming in and sitting on the couch, really close to each other. I was feeling really happy for vali. She deserves someone who will keep her happy. But looking at them I felt kind of lonely. I also wanted to feel like that about someone. Hope I find someone soon. "Ohh stop it you" vali said to me giving me the *look* "So Kian tell me something about you" I asked him. "So I'm 19 years old. Got done with school. Don't want to study ahead. Currently enjoying my summer. Deciding what to do. I love penny boarding. I have a best friend Sam. He says I have a good sense of humour, And I can't think of anything else right now. you tell me something about yourself? " This question also puts me to think. It's so tough to define who you are in words. But I still gave it a try. "I'm 18. Studying fashion. Love music, any kind. I also enjoy penny boarding and it's a good thing I got my penny board with me. Currently single! This girl next to you is the closest person to me" I said winking at vali. "And I guess that's it" We chatted a little more and I was starting to get comfortable around him. We ordered pizza and decided to watch Netflix for a while. Hours passed by so fast and in no time it was evening. We were sitting in vali's room, goofing around when the bell rang. "Are we expecting someone?" I asked. "No. I don't know who could it be?" Vali said. "I'll go check" I said and went down to get the door. I opened the door and...