Chapter 31

A boy was standing there facing his back. He turned around and our eyes met. He was wearing a white and black striped tee shirt, black ripped jeans and vans. He was also wearing a cap. He had lovely brown eyes. "hey this is valencia's place right? " he asked. I was just starring at him."excuse me?" He said again shaking my shoulders. "Umm..yaa.. this is." I said as I came back to reality and moved my eyes from him. "Is she here?" "Yes can I know who you are?" I asked. That was not needed but I had to know the name of this handsome boy. "Ohh you can tell her it's Jc " he said smiling. "Jc. Okay. Come inside, I'll go call her" I said. He came inside and I shut the door behind him. He waited in the hall way and I quickly ran up to vals room. "OMG! val there is this really cute guy downstairs asking for you. He says his name is Jc. Do you know him?" I asked val. "oh ya I completely forgot that jc was gonna come. Nina invited him and Sam to chill since my house is empty" she said as kian and her both moved to get down from the bed to go downstairs. "Vali how can you not tell me about your cute friends" I whispered to her as Kian walked in front and I walked with val. "Well technically he's Nina's friend" she said and we were down.

Vals Pov: The first thought in my mind was I should totally set lyric up with Jc. I mean she finds him cute, he's a nice guy and single! "Hi Jc ! " I said giving him a hug. "Hi val, how you doing?" He asked hugging me back. "I'm good. Btw this is my cousin lyric. She's here on vacation and this is my boyfriend Kian." I said as I interlocked my fingers with his and smiling. I loved the idea of him being my boyfriend. It made me feel so happy to say that. "So Nina and Sam are on their way. Let's go chill by the pool till they come?" I asked. "Yeah that sounds fun" lyric said making eye contact with Jc. Omg this girl is totally crushing on him. "What about you boyfriend. do you wanna go swimming with me?" I asked staring into his eyes and smiling as I see him leaning down to kiss me. "yes let's go" he said after the most amazing kiss. "Get a room you too" lyric said making fun of us. "Don't be jealous. Single woman" I said with a grin. "Whatever. Let's go change" she said dragging me up to the room. Kians Pov So it was just Jc and me in the room, while the girls went up to change. "So what do you do Jc?" I asked, trying to make a conversation with him. "Well I'm a youtuber. I make videos on YouTube and just try to entertainm my viewers and make them smile. You know" he said. "That sounds fun.Since when are you making youtube videos?" "I have been doing this since 4 years now" "that's crazy man. You must be having a lot of fans by now" I said. "Yeah I do" he said proudly. "But their more like my big family" he said. "So you love doing this?" I asked. "Man its the best thing that's happened to me. Why don't you come by my house sometime and I'll show you some videos and you know may be we'll make one with you in it. What say?" He asked. "What! That sounds freakin awesome. I'd love to" i said as we fist bumped each other. The girls came down by that time. As those two were walking down, I noticed Jc starring at lyric. He didn't take his eyes off her until she was down. Well this is going to be fun. I thought to my self as all of us headed to the pool side.