Chapter 15

Val's POV : I thought it was Kian, but no... It was Nina. She came and jumped on the bed. "Soooooo!! How was it?" She asked in full excitement. "Amazing" I said with a big smile. "Aww.. look at you! You've turned completely red valii!" She said pulling my cheeks. " ohh stop it you! I haven't turned red okay " I said covering my face with both my hands. "So you really like him don't you?" She asked. "Yes" I said looking down at my hand on my lap. "Aww.. I think he's really cute and too funny! Just your type" she said. "Ikr.. Common let's go down now. Those two might be missing us" I said winking at nina, I took her hand and we both walked down to hall. Those two were sitting casually and talking. Nina went and sat on sam's lap and I went and sat next to Kian on the couch. As soon as I sat next to him, he put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. "Hii you" he whispered in my ears in a cute yet sexy voice. My head was on his chest and I looked up to him and said "hii you" with a big smile. Ohh how much I loved staring into those beautiful eyes. 

Kian's POV : WOOHH! I thought to myself while walking back to the hall. Nina went behind Val and I went back to the hall. The first thing I wanted to do is tell Sam about it. I know it's slightly a girly thing to talk about it but I like to. I went and sat on the couch lost in my own world thinking about the kiss. "What you thinking bro?" Sam asked. "I kissed her man" i told him as my cheeks turn red. "Finally bro! I couldn't bare you talking about her all the time" he said "ohh shut up! I never spoke that much about her " I said in a defensive tone. "Why are you turning red then, you girl" he said trying to make fun of me. "Shut the fuck up I'm not ! " I said walking towards him to hit him. I strted hitting him on his arms when suddenly I herd footsteps coming down, so I quickly went and sat on the couch pretending like we were two good boys just sitting and talking. I turn around and watched her walk down the steps. Damn she's beautiful! Her legs are the most perfect ones I've ever seen. And that smile unbelievable. She came and sat next to me. I couldn't resist, I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. Her head was resting on my chest. I leaned down and whispered in her ears "hey youu" she turned around to face me and her cheeks turned even more red. "Hey youu" she responded with a smile. We were staring into each others eyes. Just beautiful.