Chapter 23

I was sitting in the hall, switching channels on the television waiting for Kian to pick me up. It was 1.15 now and still no msg or call from him. I decided to wait for five more minutes or else I would call him to check what was taking him so long. Five minutes passed and I reached out to my phone to call. As soon as I unlocked my phone the door bell rang. "Finally" I said rolling my eyes. I opened the door "what toook you. ." And noticed nobody was there. Weird. Then I noticed something was kept on the door step. It was a bouquet of purple orchids. I picked it up and searched for a note in it. I found it and it read. " hi beautiful, these are for you. Look in front ;) " I immediately looked up and noticed Kian walking towards me. A smile appeared on my face as soon as I saw him. 'Damn he is so good looking!' I thought to myself. he was wearing black ripped skiny jeans and a while tee shirt with a denim jacket on top. He had his shades on. Walking towards me, brushing his hand in is hair and smiling. I had to go on my toes to give him a hug since he was so tall. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he bend down a little, wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up while hugging and wrapped my legs around his waist. the hug was just perfect and long! I lifted my head from his shoulder to face him. "Hi " I managed to say after staring and smiling at each other for like forever. "Hi" he said with a smile as both our cheeks were turning red. He gave me quick peck on the check and then put me down. "So what do you have planned Mr. Lawley?" I asked.

KIANS POV: She asked me what I had planned for her. I interlocked her hand with my right and said " its a surprise" pulling her towards my car. "oh wait let me go get my penny board" she said and quickly went inside the house.

Vals POV : I quickly went back to the house put the flowers on the bed,grabbed my phone,bag and penny board. Looked at myself one last time in the mirror and went out, shutting the door behind me.

KIANS POV: She came out after five minutes. I noticed her from top to bottom while she was walking towards me. How is she still single? I asked my self. She's so damn beautiful and those legs! Soo finee. I opened thre door for her and she climbed in. "Thank you" she said in her cute yet sexy voice. "Welcome babe" I said winking at her. I sat in the car and started to drive to our first place. "I hope your hungry" I asked her. "yes I am!" Patting her stomach. "Haha good" I said with a big smile. If this date goes well, I'll ask her to be my girl. I thought to myself. I took her her to my favourite restaurant. It is a small dinner and has been there for a long time. I've been going there since I was six. My parents would take me there for family dinner. Everyone out there knew me. Coming there with my family is one of my favourite childhood memories. I hope she likes that place.While I wa driving her to that place, she would keep asking me where I was taking her and try to guess the place. Each time she would guess my ans wouldn't change. I'd just say no and wouldn't even look at her. I knew if I saw that cute face I wouldn't be able to say no. As soon as we reached the place and she saw it, the expression on her face changed. "Kian, are we going here?" she asked hesitantly. "Yeah. why? You don't like the place? " "No I love this place. It's just. .." she stopped and looked down at the hand. "What's wrong Val?" I asked. After a long pause she finally said softly " I used to come here with my dad. This was our place" she said looking up to the place. Water filled in her eyes. She had mentioned to me about her father's death. I got down from my seat and went towards her. Opened her door and noticed she had started to cry. "I'm sorry" I said placing my hands on hers. She wiped her tears and looked at me. Gave me a broken smile and said it's okay. I pulled her into a hug. Ribbing her back I tried to calm her down. "We can go somewhere else" I said. She pulled away and said "no no!" you've chosen this place and there must be a reason. Let's go inside okay" she said giving me a reassuring smile. "Okay" I said and she got out.