Chapter 34

The first thing I noticed was Jc leaning on Kians car with a napkin filled with blood. And the very next minute I ran towards him. "OMG Jc! What happened here?" "I'm okay don't worry. Lyric is in the car you should go be with her." He said pointing towards her. I opened the door and noticed Lyric sitting on the other corner, leaning on the window while tears falling off her cheek. "Ly! What happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying? " as soon as she saw me she hugged me and started crying even more hard. "Shushh Ly. Relax. Everything is okay now. I'm here. Please talk to me." I told her while hugging her and comforting her while she cried. "I want to go home Vali. Please take me home right now" she said with her face still buried in my chest. "We'll leave immediately okay don't worry" I said and then left her in the car to go tell kian that I'm taking Lyric home and that he should take care of Jc. "Baby" I said placing my hand on his shoulder andnhe turned around. "Yes love? Is everything okay? How is Lyric?" He asked "She seems really upset. I'm going to take her home. You should get Jc along and come over" I told him. This looked serious and I wanted everyone to be together. "Yeah sure I'll follow you in my car" he said and gave me a hug. I quickly went back and shifted Lyric from his car to mine and drove home while the boys followed. We got home and it was complete silence. Lyric had finally stopped crying and I put her to bed. Kian, Sam and Nina were downstairs. After an hour or so Ly finally fell asleep and I went down to check on the others. When I came down I noticed that Sam and Nina were passed out on the bean bag. While Jc crashed on the sofa in Kians lap. The television was on. Kian was still up. "Hii" he said with a smile as soon as he noticed me in the room. He shut the tv. Got up and gave me the tightest hug. "I love you" he said. He sounded scared. I hugged him back. "I love you too baby. Is everything okay? " I asked. He tone sounded like he was worried and scared. Breaking the hug he looked at me and said "I'm just too scared to lose you. Just don't ever be away from me" he said. I could see his eyes getting blurry and feel the fear in his voice. "Kiki" I told him, staring in his beautiful brown eyes. "I'm never leaving okay. I'm right here and I'll always be" I said and kissed him. He kissed me back. Every time our lips met it felt like magic. He had the capability of making me attract towards him every time I see him, or hug him , or even kiss him. I woke up Nina and Sam and asked them to go sleep in my mom's room. Lyric slept in my room and Jc crashed on the sofa. Kian and me decided to go to the terrace for a while.

*on the terrace*

"So are you going to tell me what happened with Jc and Ly?" I asked kiki "Lyric was at that club with her friends. she got a little drunk. She was just trying to have a good time with her friends. Some dude tried to do some funny business with her. She avoided him as much as she could. While she was leaving from the club the dude followed her out. When he noticed she was alone he went to her and started getting close and tried kissing her. That time Jc pulled in. He saw her and ran to save her. The guy and Jc got into a fight and the guy broke Jc's nose white Jc out of anger beat the sh*t out of him. When the guy noticed another car pulling in, he ran away. That is when Jc called me up for help" he said. "Omg! That is just terrible. Thank god Jc reached there on time" I said. My mouth was still open out of shock. We sat there for a while and then decided to get back in. It was passed one. Kian and me went to the guest room and slept. That night he slept close to me and there was not even one time when he left contact from me. I could feel how much he cared about me. These thibgs make me fall for him even more ♥