Chapter 21

Kian's pov : While we were making out inside the closet I suddenly herd a noise from outside. I broke the kiss and asked Val if she herd the noise as well. She nodded yes. So I took my phone and shut the torch. Quietly opened the door and noticed something.Val was trying to peep as well. We noticed that Nina and sam were making out. I wasn't surprised though! I herd Val gigging when I noticed she saw what was going on outside. "Shhhh" I told her and quietly shut the door again. "May be they need alone time more then we do" she said while sitting on the floor. I switched on the flash and sat next to her. There was silence for a few seconds. "What time is it?" She asked. "3.30" I said looking at my watch. "Ahh! That's why I'm starting to feel sleepy" she said. "I wanted to ask you something" I said gathering some courage. "What is it?" She said leaning her head on my shoulder. I took her hand and intertwined it with mine. "I was wondering if you wanna spend the day with me tomorrow? " I said with a lot of pauses. Damn why is it so difficult! I thought to myself. After a few seconds she raised her head from my shoulder and we faced each other. "like a date?" She said with both her eyebrows raised. "Yeah" I said biting my lips in nervousness. A smile appeared on her face and she said "I'd love to" and then kissed me. We both smiled into the kiss. It was clearly passed ten minutes, actually it was about twenty minutes. We both decided to get up and go out.I purposely made a loud sound while opening the door so that what ever was going on outside would stop. (You know what I mean ;)) When we went out we noticed that those two were not in the room anymore. We walked downstairs and didn't see them in the hall as well. That is when I heard nina's giggle. It was coming from the guest room. We both looked at each other and then pointed towards the room. We both smirked. "So what do you wanna do?" She said. "How about we put you to bed? You look sleepy?" "Sounds good" she said with a big smile. We went back to nina's room. *on the bed* I put my right arm out and she put her head on it facing me. Both her hand were near my stomach. My other arm was on her waist and I pulled her close to me. I looked into those beautiful eyes, kissed her on the head and said "good night pretty girl" "good night" she said closing her eyes and a smile on her face. I put the blanket over us and shut the side light. Soon drifting away into deep sleep.