Chapter 26

While we were walking towards the beach. My mom called me. She wanted to tell me that she was speaking to my cousin lyric, and since her vacations were on, my mom offered her to come and stay with me. That was such good news. Lyric is one of my closest family members. She's my favourite sister and we share everything with each other. Looks like my summer is going to be good this time.... So we reached the beach, found a spot and sat down to enjoy the sunset. The view and my company was just what I wanted. His arms were around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. The beach was partially empty. It felt so peaceful to just sit there quietly with this amazing person and enjoy this framework created my god. He kissed me on the forehead lightly. We were sitting quietly for five minutes. "Can I ask you something? " Kian said breaking the silence. "Uummmhhmm" I said. "Soo.. umm.. I.. val.. I know we know only know each other for a few days now. But I'm starting to like you... a lot..." My eyes immediately shifted from the sunset to him. "I like you too Kian" I said smiling as my cheeks turn pink. "Umm.. ohh good.. I mean thank god... I mean... will you be my girlfriend?" He finally said it after a lot of hesitation. I was literally screaming inside! I moved my face closer to his, looking into his eyes. We were inches apart and I whispered "yes" before crashing my lips onto his. This kiss was different. It was much more passionate and emotional. That kiss led to a long hug. I just loved his hugs. They were so warm and tight. Just the way I like it. After we broke the hug, both of us were feeling so shy. We were both looking down and blushing. He looked up and put a string of hair that was on my face behind my ears. "So your my girlfriend haa" he said cupping my face in his hands making me face him. "Yes" I said proudly blushing. I was feeling shy so I couldn't look him in the eye. We sat there for a bit and then decided to head back. The sun was down. My day was perfect. And the end was just like a cherry on top.