Chapter 13

I knocked on the door. "its open!" Nina said. We entered her place and went straight to the hall. "Nina where are you?" I screamed. "I'm in the kitchen. Come here" we walked towards the kitchen. As soon as we reached the kitchen door out of no where Sam and Nina appeared and started spraying water at us from their water guns "omg guys stopppppp!" "Stop you two!" We both said. They were just not ready to stop. We both were trying to defend ourselves with our hands but that clearly didn't help. Suddenly I felt two hands around my shoulder and noticed that it was Kian who was trying to protect me from the water. His back was facing them and I hid my face in his chest. They finally stopped and literally fell on the floor laughing. I looked up to Kian and whispered "revenge" with a raised eyebrow. He nodded yess. I ran to Nina and he ran towards Sam. We stole their gun from them and attacked them. It turned into a water fight. It went on for about 20 mins, And by the end of it all four of us were on the floor holding our stomach and laughing like maniacs. The kitchen was in a mess, our clothes were completely wet and none of us were bothered. Kian was sitting next to me on the floor. "I've never had s much fun before, I'm glad I decided to come" he wispered to me while Sam and Nina were discussing something. I turned to him and said "I'm glad you did" staring into his beautiful brown eyes. "Aahhaamm" Nina said and we both turned to her. Both our cheeks were red. "So Kian how about you and Sam go get some clothes and stay over here for the night?" Kian and me looked at her in surprise. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah why not. I'm anyway getting bored of this girl and I like you two" she said. "Nina!" I said punching her on the shoulder. "I'm not that boring okay!" I said to her. "Yeah whatever" she said getting up. The three of us also got up behind her. "So you two go and come back quick and by that time I'll order some pizza and clean up this mess. "Cool" said Sam. So they left and Nina and me quick went and changed. I wore my blue high waist shorts with a tee back. Dried my hair and fixed my liner. We went down and cleaned the kitchen. By the time we were done the pizza arrived and so did Kian and Sam.