Chapter 14

I was kinda excited for the night. Kian and me were sitting next to each other the couch. While Sam and Nina were cuddling on the bean bag. After eating the pizza I picked up the plates and Kian followed me to the kitchen with the glass of water. I kept the plates in the sinck and as soon as I turned around Kian was standing right in front of me. He kept coming closer and closer. He put his had on my waist and pulled me closer to him. our faces were inches away and our bodies were so close that even air couldn't pass. He leaned in and whispers near my lips. "I've been wanting to do this since the time I met you" and before I could say something he crashed his lips to mine. That felt like heven. The kiss was so smooth and perfect. Our lips moved swiftly against each other , he hands were getting tighter around my waist and I put my hands around his neck. The kiss was so passionate. I put my hand in his hair and pushing his face closer, deepening the kiss. We were kissing for about five mins now when suddenly we herd Nina coughing. I opened my eyes and quickly pushed Kian away. Omg! We both were so embarrassed. "Kian was just..umm.. helping mee.." "yaa we were just.." Nina started laughing and I covered my face out of embarrassment. Kian put his hand behind his neck and was just looking down and smiling. I ran out of the kitchen and Kian came after me followed by Nina.