Chapter 33

"Where the hell were you last night" I asked "Giving you and kian some alone time" nina said with a wink as she walked towards me and sat on the bed. "You could have answered my call sim. I was getting worried" (my pet name for nina is Sim. Long story, will tell you guys about it a little later) "ohh shuhh! I know you didn't miss me and had an awesome time with your "boyfriend". Anyway get your ass off that bed and go get ready, I made you some pancakes" she said as she got up and started walking out pulling my blanket with her. "Okayyyy!" I said and got up to get ready. While eating breakfast nina asked me about my night and I told her everything, including the part where kian said I loveyou. *blush* "Omg babe I am soo happy for you!" She said giving me a big hug. Nina and me decided to spend some best friend time in the afternoon, since lyric was going to go meet some of here friends that lived here. We went to our favourite place and got some lunch. She dragged me to the mall and forced me into buying girly stuff. (Make up, jewellery,clothes etc) I found this really cute white dress that I planned on wearing tonight since we were going out on a double date. There was a big surprise for nina. I was super excited. Kian came to pick us up from the mall. As I saw him getting down from his car and walk towards me I had chills going up and down my body. "Damn my boy is sexy" I thought to myself. He greeted nina first with a hug and then me. "Hi baby" he said giving me a peck and then taking all the bags from my hand. "Let me get them for you" he said. "Thanks" I said and kissed him on the check. "Ohh get a room you too" nina said as we walked towards the car. "Is everything ready for the night?" I asked kian softly as nina was walking ahead of us. "Yes don't worry. I've got this" he said and we sat in the car and drove off to ninas place. We decided to get ready at nina's place since kian and sam wanted to cook and keep everything a surprise. We got to nina's place and convinced her mom for a sleep over at my place and quickly got ready for our dinner date. Kian was supposed to pick us up by 8.30. It was 8.45 and there was no sign of Kian. As usual he's late. My phone rang and it was Kian. finally! "Kian where are you!? You're late" I said as soon as I picked up. "Babe listen to me very carefully and don't panic okay" he said. I was starting to get worried. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Drive down to club escape with nina right now. I'll explain everything there" he said and just kept the phone. So strange. Nina and me immediately left for the club. "What could it be" I kept asking myself until we got there and saw something completely unexpected.