Chapter 24

We went inside and I made her sit at my favourite spot. I would always go and sit there and for some reason it would always be empty. It was cute little corner table for two people. I pulled out the chair for her and then I went and sat infront of her. She seemed a little lost. I put my hand on her and asked if she was okay. She gave a faint smile and nodded yes. The waiter came to take our order. He immediately recognised me. "Hey kian. I'm seeing you after a long time. Forgot the way or something?" He said laughing. "Hey josh. I've just gotten busy. How's everything with you?" Since I've been coming there for a long time now, everyone was familiar with me. "I'm good man. Looks like your here on a date so I won't take much time of yours. Should I get you your regular order?" "Give us five minutes. We'll tell you" I said and he left. "So everyone knows you here" she said all impressed. " yes" I said proudly. "What did you order when you used to come here?" I asked her. " I would order for the grilled ham and cheese sandwich and my dad would get the beef burger" she said while going through the menu. "So I'll order that?" I asked. "I'm in a mood for something different" she said shuttingnthe menu book. "Okay I know the perfect thing to order for you" I said smiling and the waved out to Josh. "Get me my regular order and for her mac and cheese" I said with a smile.