Chapter 15: Precious Moments

"Well, she'll be staying in our room for now, until we managed to solve this mystery..." I said, as I carried the girl we found in the forest, in the midway of the search of ghost, who we suspect to be the rumored ghost. "Why in your room? You guys aren't planning something to her, right?" Reina glared, with piercing daggers. "Of course no...!" I and Russell said. "Hmm, but I can't trust you, so she'll be sleeping in our room instead" Reina said. "But, you already have that little guy, over there, right? Won't your room turn into an orphanage?" I smirked. "Fine, you win...just this once" She glared, as she turned back. "Let's go, Ana..." She said, with a gentle voice. "Ah...o-okay..." Anna followed with the little guy on her arms. "And it's not little guy, he's name is Lux" She said, as they entered their room. What a stubborn girl....though, it's a bit vexing that she can be so much cute, sometimes. I yawned, as me and Russell entered our room, after parting with the other guys.

"Heheh..." Russell giggled. "What..?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm just a bit surprised" He said. "Surprised at what?" I asked, as I covered the girl with blanket. "Well, that you and Reina are getting along" He smirked. "We're always fighting, where the heck does it look like we're getting along?" I mumbled. "The fact that two persons fight proves that they properly think of the other party..." Russell said, as he also tucked in his bed. "Do you think so...?" I mumbled. "I do...Good night, Ed..." He said. I lay down on the floor. I looked over the ceiling, and remembered a glimpse of a girl, smiling at me. "Now that I think about it, that was the first ever time that we fought, like normal friends would do...maybe, because the other party never think of the other party..." I mumbled, as I covered myself with the blanket, as I remembered of a nostalgic voice calling out my name, with a smile. "Hakuya..."

"Wake up! Edward.....Wake up!" A familiar voice woke me up from my slumber. This voice, it was the same as one of the voice I heard when I first came into this world. It was this girl...? "What's wrong, Ed...?" Russell asked. "Ah, nothing...well, I didn't expect you to already introduce me to her...I guess, I slept in too much..." I said, with a yawn. "No, I only introduced myself yet, and that girl went over your side, after I told you were there.......did you knew her?" I asked. "I don't know coz'....I can't remember" I mumbled, as some strange images flowed in my mind, vaguely. "I see, well, can you tell us your name?" Russell asked the girl. "E....Elia....My name is Elia..." She said. "Elia...what a pretty name, then, next question.....what are your relationships with Ed?" Russell looked a bit like Forth, as his big smile didn't reach his eyes. "I am Ed's soulmate..." Elia said with a smile, as she hugged me. Russell also looked at her with a smile. "Ehh??!!" The others came and exclaimed. "Y-you...! Pervert, masochist, scumbag...!" Reina exclaimed. "Ehh...?" I said. Gino patted my shoulder. "I get it..." He said with an eyes looking at me pitiful. "It's not like what you think...!" I insisted. "Hey, Elia-chan right..? Instead of Ed, wanna go out with me?" Gino said, as she grabbed Elia's hands. "No thanks..." Elia smiled. "Rejected already...well, that's how it is, normally, only in the start, though" Gino sighed. He surely cheers up fast. "Getting to know your soulmate and having two girls as friends. Fufu, what an interesting harem" Kirt mumbled, as he usually do. "Sheesh, this seems to be annoying for a while time" Forth sighed, as he smacked Kirt, in my place.

At near dawn, everyone was already sleeping. "What's wrong Edward?" Elia asked, as she followed me to the rooftop. "Who are you?" I asked her, with a slight glare of suspicion. "Hmm, didn't I tell you I'm Elia?" She smiled. "That's not what I'm talking about. When Gino touched me, why was he still able to see you...no, the spell didn't break, when he touched me, why is that?" I said. "Hmm, because I renewed it...? Plus, if it's about my identity, don't you know it better than anyone else, and better than me?" She said. "I see, but didn't he also touch you?" I asked. "I used the one-sided vision. So, it won't be a trouble that it will break midway. Everyone in this school is able to see me. Until, this dream end" She said, as she went down the stairs. Dream, huh...? I don't get it, yet, why do I fell satisfied enough to not ask her anymore...?

The next day, I woke up with a girl on the same age as me, beside. I jolted. As I looked over the door, I saw Reina throwing daggers with her glare at me. I gulped. "G-Good morning...!" I said, with a wavering smile. "Good morning...." She said, with a bitter smile, which is very, very scary. Sheesh, this early in the morning and trouble already...!

It was the start of the Precious Spring Break of 3 weeks, in our school. So, we went outside to have fun with Elia. "Since, we have this large field in our school, which isn't used. Let's play tag, guys!" Gino suggested. "That's a good idea...!" Russell agreed. "Uhm, Uhm!" Elia nodded cheerfully. "Then, let's do it...!" I said.

Well, probably you all know the mechanics of Tag, but I might as well inform you. Tag is a game played with 2-4 or more members. With one playing the role of "It", the other players run around, so that they won't be tagged by the "It". The "It" has to tag others, so he won't be the "it" for long. The last to be "It", by the time ends, loses.

We used rock-paper-scissors to assign the "It". "Rock-Paper-Scissors...!" I said. After a long playing of Rock-Paper-Scissors, the game started with Forth as the It.

Running around, sweating as we were exposed to the Sun's heat. We were liked kids, well maybe we are. I wish that these precious moments will stay as it is, with Me, Reina, Gino, Russell, Anna, Kirt, Elia, and Forth all together. I don't mind things staying this way...Even, if it is a dream, I would only wish that I would never wake up, anymore.