Chapter 50: Are you Ready?

Well, despite the fact we were just enjoying ourselves yesterday, it kinda left a bad impression on Niahl, and the other adults, resulting for them to have a hangover. Sheesh, what an idiot these adults are...

"Since, Dad and the others are still taking a rest because of their hangover, let us take you on a tour around the Edelweiss..." Hugo said. "Why am I included?!" Qhuial complained. "Oi, oi come on, aren't you supposed to be the older on here, Qhu-i-al!" I teased him. Qhuial was older than Hugo, well their twins so difference between them is a minute. Well, I happen to have a supposed to be twin here, who is very much like Qhuial, always insisting the older-younger sibling act on me. I stared at Theia. "What?" She asked. "Nothing at all..." I said.

"Well, right now we're on the 5th floor. This is the observatory floor, through that we can see the whole scale of the continent..." Qhuial said, as he pointed out to a telescope-like thing. "Hmm, hey, can you see the stars clearly here?" I asked. "Yeah...!" Hugo said. "Ed-kun are you interested in stars?" Hugo asked. "Yes, whenever I'm outside during nighttime I always find myself gazing over them..." I said. "Then, let's have stargazing later...!" Hugo said. "I don't mind...!" I said. "Oh, God, their eyes are shining...." Theia mumbled. "Its kinda pain when Hugo is cheerful, like that..." Qhuial mumbled. "Right...Same with Ed...he gets like that about flowers too..." Theia said. "Hugo is also the same" Qhuial said. The two of them, continued to talk about Hugo and me. "Those two get along..." Herd whispered. "They care about their sibling, that's why..." Al whispered back. "Haha, you're right..." Herd said.

"Next is the 4th floor. This is the floor where mine and Hugo, including Al, Herd and Theia's room are...Oh and also, Dad's room is at the center, and the First mate, Rei-san's room, is here too..." Hugo said. The 3rd floor had our room there, while the 2nd floor was where the rooms of the other crew are. The first floor had the entrance, dining, great hall or also known as the strategy council meeting place, the kitchen, library, infirmary and Niahl's office in. The lowest floor, which was beneath the 1st floor, was like a mall, it had the blacksmith, tailor and more there. Outside, there were a large open garden, a training ground and the place where they dock their ships.

Edelweiss, I think it is a fitting name for this place, because a flower signifies happiness, which this place had. Even though, they exists to risk their lives, they continue to smile, fool around and enjoy every little things, that you can sometimes call them somewhat idiot. But I guess, it's alright to be an idiot, rather than be a smartass who only feel despair and regret on their own demise. At least, if I died an idiot, I wouldn't regret my life. Not like how I did before...

"Dad told us to gather on his office, after the tour. Do you think his hangover was cured already?" Hugo asked. "Don't think so..." Qhuial said. "Maybe, is my opinion..."Herd said. "Or, probably he's planning on something again..." Al-nii said. "Aren't you guys much of a cynic about Niahl?" Theia said, as she opened the door to Niahl's office. "You guys sure are noisy in front of someone's door, aren't you kids?" Niahl said. "I was right, or haven't it gone more badly than earlier...?" Qhuial said. "Yeah..." My siblings and Hugo agreed.

"So what did you call us for, Niahl?" Forth asked. "Well, I wanted to take note; our goal right now is to collect the 7 sacred weapons right. Then, we'll need to train you kids....are you ready?" Niahl asked. "Of course we are..!" Gino said. "No not that ready, the ready I was talking of, is whether you're ready to risk your lives to get stronger?" Niahl asked. "Eh?" We mumbled.