Chapter 19: A Student's Duty(Part 2)

A student's duty, that is to study and learn things. By applying those things in real life situations, that'll be the first time that one can tests his own capabilities. Well, to study is a student's duty, to sum it up, although, that is different for me. Since, I am already aware of things such as study, learn and apply. I've always disregarded those things. So, here I am now roaming around the academy.

This academy has many buildings, students and of course staffs. Well, it's safe to start off by showing the buildings.

"Uhn..." I stretched as I arrived at the courtyard we once agreed to meet, for the ghost hunting. In the middle of the courtyard is the rumored "Wishing Fountain". It is said that if you were to throw a 5 Gil (currency in Exelia) in this fountain, and wish for something, it will come true after a day or two. Well, I'm pretty surprised that these kids here believe this kind of thing. But, well by the fact that there are many 5 Gil in the fountain means it is true, right? "I should try it, at least" I mumbled, as I threw in a 5 Gil. "I wish that I'll have a normal life ahead...!" I thought, as I clasped my hands together.

The next place I went to was the Great Hall, which is used for entrance ceremonies, graduations and more like the Headmaster's announcements or such. Well, I kinda slept during the entrance ceremony, though. If I'm right Gino said that there was a beautiful girl that became the student council president. But, I guess if it's Gino we're talking about, surely he is exaggerating...

After the Great Hall, I dragged my feet to the Salon that some students meet at. Well, it is pretty famous for the cozy aura felt inside. Even now, there are plenty of students here drinking tea, even though there's a test coming. Well, I can say the same to myself though.

Next is the Cafeteria, it is known for the delicious foods the chefs cooks. I am impressed, because from morning to night they're cooking here. Yet, the flavor never wavers a bit. As expected for professional chefs. Well, Yer can't lose to them too, though.

I went to the front of the dorms. I also went to the staff building. The headmaster's office is in the top floor of this building. I went to the training grounds next. This was where we summoned our familiars during the first day. Next I went to the Archery grounds. There are separate grounds for Training, Archery, and also for Horse-riding. So there are three large ground fields in our Academy. There is also the large venue, which is used for the Royal Battle, well there are also different 10 more blocks for the Royal Battle.

Each classroom was consisted with 35 students. Though, the classroom was large enough to fit in hundreds or thousands of people inside, without the need of space compressing.

Well, other than the places I went to, there is the library, which is as large as 5 classrooms, and is up to three floors. It is known as the "Great Library". There is also the rooftop where I talked with Elia in the past, it is known as Observatory. From there one can gaze upon the sky, as much as they want. There is also the sea, which is own by the school, where the fishing classes occurs. Also, there is the close garden, where a many kinds of flower, trees and plants are planted, and is kept.

There is also the infirmary which is enough to carry 35 students in one go, checkup. Also there is the separated bathroom for Girls and Boys. It is similar to a hot spring; well it can be a hot spring and a normal cold bath at right seasons. It is as large as 2 classrooms. Well, despite that, there is also the toilet for each gender which consists of about 10-20 rooms, and is found in each floor of the buildings.

Well, the scale of this school is surely enough to be stated as a castle, although it seems that this is smaller than the Castle, despite its features. Nevermind that, I am clearly worn out from walking around, I should sleep, even if I don't, I'm sure that my senses will force me to...