Chapter 49: Land of Luxury, Polyteleia

"Alright..! Welcome to the Land of Luxury, Polyteleia" Niahl said, as he got of the ship first, turning and shouting to us. It was like a festival, everyone was cheery, and happy. "It is not comparable to the vastness of Doghanik Empire, but..." Hugo said. "This is the city, we are proud of" Qhuial said, as they got off the ship, following Niahl. "You're right, it's beautiful" I said, with my eyes widening like jewels. "But, wait this is not the main attractions, yet" Niahl said. "Hmm?" We mumbled.

"Wow!!" We exclaimed, as we saw a white stairs like thing climbing all the way up. "Is that the stairway to heaven-thing?" Forth asked, like a kid. "Well, it is, though not to heaven, but directly to the World Tree. But well, million years ago, because of the Holy War, those are now just normal stairs" Niahl said. "Still, it is beautiful..." I said. "Well, I guess it is, let's go inside" Niahl said. "By the way, what is this place, Niahl-san?" Reina asked. "Hmm, ah right, I didn't tell you guys. This is the Black Knights of Vengeance's headquarters, also called as "Edelweiss", a white flower with a meaning of courage and power. "Edelweiss..." I mumbled. "A flower, huh? Isn't that a bit cute name for a rebel's headquarters?" Russell said. "Yeah, but well, the first leader of this knights, was a woman you see. A woman named Iris, also a flower meaning loyalty" Niahl said. "Was she your mom? Or some relative?" Anna asked. "Nope, this organization was said to be alive since the holy war, until her generations this headquarters didn't bear any name. Plus, she was on the age as your mothers' grandmother, there's no way, she'll be my mom. But, it is true that she was the one who adopted me, like how I did to Qhuial and Hugo" He said. "Eh?" We mumbled. "I picked those two half-dead in the street" He said.

I yawned as I laid my back on the bed, in the room Niahl gave us. Our rooms were near to each other, with a fountain acting as a boundary, like the one in the Sol trigger. While, my siblings were on the different floor with Qhuial and Hugo, there was three empty room in their floor. "So, I'll be living here, from now on. Well, it doesn't seem bad, though" I mumbled, as a gentle knock echoed outside. "Yes..?" I said, as I came to the door to check who it was. "Yo..!" Niahl came. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I came to call you for the banquet today" Niahl said. "Ah, right" I said. Niahl planned a banquet, when we come to Polyteleia. "Wait, I'll get ready" I said. "Alright, then we'll wait you in the hall" He said. "Yeah" After he exited the room, I change my clothes, and combed my messy hair.

"Oh, I see that you're looking all cool, Ed" Gino teased. "Same to you, Gino" I said, as Gino grinned. His bangs were combed, leaving two strands seen on his forehead. "Somehow, this might be the first time, I've seen you two all formally dress" Forth came. "Isn't that a bit rude?" We asked, as he avoided it with a cough. His usual covered right eye was seen clearly, with his long bangs in place. "Well, Forth was right" Kirt came. His hair was as messy as always. "Even if look at your outfit all formal that face of yours never fails to destroy that reputation" Forth mumbled. "OI...!" Kirt complained. "Come on, don't act like kids you four" Russell came, also in a plain yet formal appearance, that was somehow very like him. "Really, they are kids" Reina came with her hair loosen without any ribbon. "Well, you look handsome, guys" Anna said, as she carried Lux who was wearing a suit for animals, and a tiny red ribbon. "You two, also look fabulous" Russell said. "Oh, come on how long will you guys continue to praise each other, huh?" Qhuial said. "At least, we're honest, unlike you" I said. "What did you say, you brat" He said. "Aren't we the same age?!" I said. "Come on, now you two are the one acting like a child" Hugo said. "But, well it is true that you all look good, right Qhuial?" Hugo said. "Well, yeah..." He agreed, as I chuckled. "You damn brat!" He said, as he started chasing over me, while everyone laughed.

"Now, I'm taking the advantage to say it first, everyone for the victory we must achieve, for the voyage we'll take, and for the peace we yearn, from now on let us cheer with such desires in heart, Cheers...!" Niahl said. "Cheers..!" Everyone repeated back. We kids were to drink juice, while the old guys were drinking beer. Instead of slapping, the reality tapped me on my back, gently. I think I am glad to be born and be reincarnated as Edward von Collins. Even if there were a lot of deviation it took me, to get such happiness.