Chapter 47: Welcome Back!

"Ghart, are you talking about me?" I asked, confusedly. "Who else would I be talking about?" Niahl asked me dumbly. "I get the very point that you are having a great misunderstanding about me!!" I shouted. "Ed's Ghart-sama..." My friends mumbled. "Like I said, it is a misunderstanding..."I said. "But you trusted us, because you are our Lord" Qhuial said. "No! I trusted you because you had become my friends!" I said. "What absurd thing are you talking about..." Qhuial said, surprised. I am more surprised by that reaction of yours, Sheesh. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind, nearly blew us off the sea. The...The palace had explode. "D-dad!!!" I shouted, as I rushed towards the palace. "Wai...Ed!" Al-nii said. "ED!" My friends, and siblings followed. "Ghart-sama!" Also did the black knights.

Smoldered into ashes, the palace I once spend my life trying to have a normal life, had begun to sink into the deeps of my memories. Without any sign of anyone surviving, the palace had been torn apart. This is it, the thing I had fear of. It has come to tear me apart. I clenched my fist with anger. "Qhuial, look out!" Hugo shouted, as his brother was about to be hit by arrows. Instead, I took the attack. "You..." Qhuial mumbled. "Are you alright?" I asked, as blood flowed from my wounds. "Y-yeah..." He said, giving relief to my anger. Soon, I fell down to the ground. "ED!" They shouted, like echoes yet without any more reflection.
"Are you seriously listening?" The usual black-haired boy asked. "Of course, about fish right?" The silver-haired boy said. "You're not listening, I get it" The boy said, with a slight glare. He changed his vision to the girl picking flowers behind us who are fishing. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Hmm, Nothing I guess..." He smiled, yet that smile of him looked so sad, as if he was like...like me.

"Ghar....I mean, Ed-kun" Niahl stuttered, as I woke up. "Like I said, I am Edward von Collins" I said. "I know, Ghar....I mean Ed-kun" He said. "Sheesh, what a bad habit you caught there, where are we?" I asked. "Inside my ship, we carried you here as soon as we realize the archers have left" Niahl said. "I see, like I thought you weren't enemies. But I need you to explain yourself" I said. "OK, it will be a long story, but hear me out" He said.

According to Niahl, they broke off my banner to warn us. And that they weren't the sender of the first letter, and also that they didn't want to kill me, but to save me. Well, their action of saving me had a connection with the burning of the castle. Like they've said, someone or some organization was trying to target me, and kill me. For what reason? They thought it was because of the reason that I was Ghart. Well I did complain that I wasn't. So, Niahl concluded that I might have some connections with Ghart, and the enemy knew or sense that.

"Well, by of now...I was able to conclude our enemy into one..." He said. "Who is it?" I asked. "Ed-kun, I'm sure you're aware of the three rulers of this Empire, right?" He asked. "Yeah, the emperor, pope and the commander of knights..." I said. "Then who will rule the empire, once the Emperor is dead?" Niahl asked. "The Pope...!" I said. "Exactly...Surely that Pope wanted Power to conquer the Empire. Or maybe he exterminated the Emperor, and the Castle, because they might get on the way of something his planning..." Niahl said. "..." I remained silent. Suddenly, I grasped and told Niahl everything that have happened so far...About the demon and the serenade.

"A demon in the Empire, and the serenade...?" Niahl mumbled, as I nodded. "How come, if I was right the church has burnt that thing..." Niahl said. "But they didn't...Hey, Niahl what if the church had a Demon as their ally?" I asked. "There is a high possibility..." Niahl said.

"Oh, and straying off the topic, why did you think that I was Ghart?" I asked. "Well, one of my man, saw you with a girl named Elia, it was Goddess Exelia's nickname, you see. So we suspected that you might be..." Niahl said. "I see, so she really was Exelia, as I thought..." I said. "Hmm, why did something happen?" Niahl asked. "Soon, before the summer ended, she disappeared from our sights, memories and daily lives. Except for mine...She told me that it was all just a dream...Oh, right she knew my name, before I could even tell her..." I said. "That's right, I dreamt of that two earlier. I'm not sure but I think that was Ghart and Exelia, I looked like I got along with them, instead of being Ghart...But it seemed like the "me" who got along them was different, like it wasn't me to begin with..." I continued. "If so, you might have some ties with those siblings. This is a very important matter for us humans to know the gods. But you have something more important to prioritize for now. When you feel that you are alright, come to me" He said, leaving the room.

We stayed at his ship for days, weeks. Later we told everyone about the church being possible behind of this. . "Like I thought, they had a grudge to the king" Gino said. "More or less, they are sure that they would be leading the world upon killing the King, surely" Qhuial said. "But, now that Doghanik is done for, who would rule the world, other than them, right? What is gonna happen to the people there?" Hugo asked. "There is still hope, a hope to reconstruct the Empire, to bring things back to normal" Niahl said. "Eh?" We all mumbled. "Don't we have it, the golden eggs of royalty" He said, looking at us siblings. "Ah!" We said, finally getting what he meant. "But, even so our enemy is the

they're all adults...it's something we can't go against" Ana said. "Don't you guys have us? Two heads are better than one, I'm sure we can do it" Niahl said. "I agree with you Niahl!" I said. "Well, but, even so, we need strength. Like, Ed said our foes have possibly made the demons their allies. So we need the force to fight those" Niahl said. "But, how can we find that strength?" Kirt asked. "That's easy, cause it is spreaded out the whole world" Niahl smirked. "HUH?!" We exclaimed. "Don't you kids know it? The 7 Sacred weapons" He said, pointing to us. "The weapons the 7 holy knights used to fight the seven deadly demons?" Russell asked. "Yep, that! We're going to find those!" Niahl said. "Don't joke around us, don't you realize how much large this world is! Plus, we all know it is just folklore, right?" Forth complained. "Of course I realize it...Plus, Are you well aware where the Ether we're using now is coming from?" Niahl asked. "No..." We shook our head. "It came from the sacred weapons' orb. As long as the sacred weapons are here in this Earth we can use Ether for 100 to 300 years...." Niahl said. "Can you guarantee that we can find them all?" I asked. "Of course, I happen to have one in Polyteleia. With one in sight, the others are a piece of cake to find" He said. "Alright"I said. "Hmm, are you ready for a once in a lifetime adventure?" Niahl said. "Of course!" We answered.

The Black Knights of Vengeance had gotten more members. With Niahl as commander, we have his sons Qhuial and Hugo, Me, Reina, Russell, Forth, Kirt, Ana, Gino, Al-nii, Herd-nii and Theia. I am deeply depressed that Cia, Dad and the others had gone off along with the castle. That's why I will try my best, so I can reform it, and Kick the hell out of those Church's old mans. Let's start this once in a lifetime Adventure!

"Hurry my friend, the time is nigh" A man near a tree looked front of him, without turning back. "Time is nigh..." A man in the throne mumbled. "Time is nigh, huh?" A girl lost in the forest mumbled cutely.

"Evigilavero, filius consurgant et suscitata vis illa in te (Awaken son, Awaken the power that lurks in you)" A deep voice that sounded like the one who gave me hopes of living echoed in my mind, like it was brainwashing me in my sleep.