Chapter 2🚊

I yawn loud stretching my arms up high and sigh so relieved I finally finished my assignment. I feel my eyes getting heavy so in a rush I don't even bother with nicely putting all my books and papers in my bag.

As I try to shove everything all in one go, I clumsily drop the majority of my papers. "Ugh, nice going." I kneel down and try to scoop up every paper, with no help from any of the other students walking past me. So fucking rude.

"Oh no, let me help you." I hear a gentle voice above me say before squatting down in front of me to pick up what I couldn't scoop.

I smile nodding and the first thing I notice on the very helpful guy is his bright orangey hair, plump pinkish lips, and kind eyes. He notices I stopped scooping and looks up locking eyes with me.

He is so pretty even after I was caught gazing all he did was blush and smile but he cleared his throat to try to get me to stop. "Oh, um sorry" I scoop the rest up and plop it back on the desk.

"No problem..." he places my papers he gathered neatly by the messy stack I left, he reaches his hand out to me, "I'm Park Jimin by the way." I reach for his hand and he gently holds my hand giving me a soft but firm handshake.

"I'm Y/N. Thank you for being nice and not just walking past me." I smile genuinely grateful for his help, I could see his cute cheeks turning a pinkish color again, he's so damn cute oh my goodness.

"Well nice meeting you Y/N, you should get some rest. That yawn was wicked." He laughs, "Yeah I'll go ahead and do that." I laughed along with him, he waves bye and walks away.

I just watch him walk away, making it to the exit. Meeting such a refreshing face and well-mannered man has woken me up. I continue smiling while grabbing my messy papers and try to organize them.

.•°❤︎°•.

I rush to make it to the train station on time, the fumble of my papers and organizing them back to original set me back a bit.

I pull out my card to pass through the mechanical door but it didn't want to go through. "What the-" I try again and it buzzes red. "Oh come on you cheap scanner, scan my damn card." I aggressively keep pressing my card against the scanning machine but it wouldn't let me through, fuck I gotta try another one. I cut in front of someone and scan my card hoping it lets me.

Ding.

"Yes!" I rush through, "sorry! I need to catch this train!" I try to apologize to the man I cut in line while running away. I hear the arrival of my train being announced. "Oh man, come on! I wanted to at least find a seat."

I notice the doors open and it's not as crowded as I feared but it still is packed. "This late and the cart is getting packed, makes no sense." I sigh finally getting inside but I have to stand up.

I'm so tired, this sucks. I decide to listen to music to try to keep me awake. At a stop a lot of people got off, I notice more seats available and rush to grab one. Ah, finally I get to relax. I sit back and cross my arms, my eyes feel so heavy I couldn't keep myself up anymore. So I just set an alarm for 10mins to wake me up until my next stop.

Jimin's POV

Yes, I made it on the train, I take a seat as a bunch of people leave. I look around and notice someone familiar. Oh, it's that one girl from the study room. I stand to go greet her but I notice she looks tired and her earbuds are in, I sit back down a bit upset. "Maybe another time, if we meet again," I say to myself.