Chapter 43💖

"So after that, I decided to come here for school and just leave that heartache behind. I haven't even told my mom the real reason for wanting to come out here and study."

"Why have you decided to keep it from her?" Jin asks.

"She seemed to like him so much, and at the moment I couldn't tarnish her image of him even though he did what he did to me," I feel dumb hearing it come out of my mouth and twirl my thumbs together.

"You kept it to yourself because you felt it was a good decision and that's okay," Jungkook says placing a hand over mines and I sigh feeling relieved.

"And after coming here I randomly bumped into my old friend Jooheon. He is my only friend here and the only part of my past that I allowed in my life besides my mom. When he asked what brought me here I couldn't even tell him the truth at first," I hold onto Jungkook's hand for support.

"It's okay take your time," Namjoon says.

"He was truly my only friend back then because he was the only one who said he had a bad feeling about that guy but I didn't listen when he told me once because I was being hard-headed. And I swear we haven't done anything past what friends do," I try to reassure them before I say what's next, "I say that because when I become selfish with my feelings I would usually stay at his place until I feel it's clear for me to come back home,"

"So you were over there these couple of days?" Jungkook asks and I nod in response.

"That's great to go somewhere where you feel safest," Namjoon says.

"I agree I'm glad you were with a friend, I was just so worried I had no idea where you were, you said you didn't have any when I told you to invite them to the party," Jin says tapping his heal on the floor.

"I'm sorry Seokjin for lying about that, I didn't know I worried any of you," I pause to regulate my breathing, for some reason, it's harder than I thought to get this all off my chest, "I barely found out you all knew each other that night, I was so surprised and just ran away. I thought you all hated me for coming between you all I thought you all knew already and we're trying to get revenge," I confess what was in the back of my mind.

"I could never!" Jungkook says holding my hands tightly and I could see the devastation of my words in his eyes.

"Before I go on... Jungkook, I'm especially sorry for what I did to you." I look over to Yoongi who is leaning forward focusing on what I'm saying, legs spread, elbows resting on them as his hands are crossed in front of his face, "How I just went behind your back and tried messing with Yoongi, who I knew was your friend," I look back at Jungkook who was biting his lip holding back something.

"I won't lie... I've done this a few times before but I never felt guilty about any until I did it to you kookie. That's one of the things that has made me realize I am moving forward with how I feel for others," I say.

"Others?" He questions me.

"Others as in-"

"What the fuck?" We all turn and see Jimin coming from the hallway rubbing his head, "How the fuck I end up in Namjoon's room?" He looks upset then opens his eyes shocked.

"Y/n?" Jimin looks at me then at the rest of the guys, "She came back, is this what's the meeting about?" He rushed over and hugged my head from behind the couch.

"Hey!" Taehyung grips Jimin's arm and so does Jungkook.

"I had a dream about you," He whispers by my ear and I could still smell all the alcohol he consumed.

"That wasn't the reason," Jin said standing up and asserting himself, "Now let her go so we can continue talking,"

Jimin does as he's told and releases my head and Seokjin sits back down, once freed I try to fix the mess he made of my hair, "You still look very pretty," Taehyung tries to reassure me and I smile patting his hand and he just holds it.

"What's going on?" Jimin asks as he sits on the floor leaning back against the couch between what little space Taehyung and I had, which made him let go of my hand and scoot away because of Jimin.

"She stopped at others," Jungkook looked sullen as I gave him my attention again.

"What I mean guk is that my feelings aren't the same, I'm not as careless and heartless as I use to be. I've developed something for you and the others, them being everyone in the room," I finally let it out.

"Wait I just had a dream about this!" Jimin looked up at me shocked.

"It wasn't a dream Jimin, you were still in denial about seeing me earlier and I had told you first about my conflicted feelings," I explain to him.

"Wait, wait, wait... so what you're saying is you like us all?" Hoseok chimes in looking just as confused as everyone else.

I squeeze my hands together, taking a big gulp down knowing it sounds ridiculous, "Yes... I was in denial at first but after talking to Jooheon last night I realized I didn't develop something for just one but you all,"

I sit waiting for someone else to say something but they sit in awe from what they just heard. I watch them all as they just look at each other and think to themselves. "Well, what if you just date us all?" Seokjin breaks the silence.

"What?" I'm surprised by what he said.

"I second that, I was being stubborn with you and almost lost you. I don't want that to happen again." Taehyung said.

I look at him shocked for agreeing on the idea, "I'm sorry y/n for just blurting the idea out without considering how you might take it but I can't pressure you on choosing between any of us." Jin apologizes, "And I'm sorry guys but I can't let just one of you keep her all to yourselves,"

"It's a bazaar idea but if it means I can still see you and hold you I'm in, if you agree," Hoseok says looking at me with such a serious expression.

"Me too, I want to get closer to you, I want to know everything about you and give you everything you deserve," Yoongi also agrees.

"I also don't want to push you y/n, if having us all makes you happy I'm good with that decision," Jungkook says with soft eyes.

"I'm down, I want to stay by your side baby, and only your side," Namjoon says looking around at the others who nod at each other.

I look down at Jimin stunned from what I'm hearing. "Tsk. You all sound so cool," He stands and grabs my hands, "Y/n I'm all for it if you can't decide we all already agree to be with you. So what do you think?" He rubs the back of my hands and gives me a soft smile.

I bite the inside of my bottom lip feeling crazy for even thinking it over. I look at each of them seeing that they mean every word, my heart starts racing again and I could feel my cheeks and ears heat up from all eyes on me.

"If you need time to consider it, we will give you as much time as you need," Yoongi says biting his nail.

I shake my head, knowing what my heart is feeling. "Are you all okay with that choice?" I ask before giving them my answer.

"Baby, we are all here because we like you. We all agreed even before you thought about it. I could say we are all okay... it'll be odd at first but we will make it work," Hoseok says and they all agree with him.

I sigh feeling I'm troubling their hearts but they all seem okay, "Then okay, I'm always ready to try something new," I say without thinking, "Shit, I'm sorry,"

Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon chuckled at my words then Jimin pulls me in for a tight hug. "You're funny baby,"

"Okay, I want to give her some love too!" Taehyung comes in and hugs me too, then notice they all come close and take turns to hug me, it's honestly odd but I do love getting what's been on my mind out and seeing them all okay and showing me some "love" I just hope I could grow more and give them the love they deserve as well.

It's finally happening y'all! Sorry for dragging it on.