Chapter 22 🌙

"Do you want to get something to eat?" Yoongi asks as he locks the doors to his store.

"Nah, I got plans tonight," I say waiting for him.

"Oh, what are you getting into tonight?" He asks me as we start walking.

I sigh and shrug my shoulders, "I hope nothing intense..." I admit to him.

"What do you mean?" He lifts a brow and looks at me.

"Well... I don't know if I should talk to you about this since you're Jungkook's friend and all..." I say feeling somewhat bad.

"Hey, we kissed not too long ago so doesn't that make me just another guy?" Yoongi asks and puts his arm around me pulling me close to his side I giggle and smack his chest playfully.

"Well, it's just one of the guys yesterday night seemed upset cause he couldn't stay the night and kind of got handsy with me..." I say remembering how he was just groping me and teasing me, feeling goosebumps again.

"What the fuck? He hit you!?" Yoongi says stopping and stopping me from walking, looking very tense.

"No! Not that handsy... I mean like teasingly handsy." I feel kind of shy talking about this with Yoongi.

"Oh..." he let's go of me and scratches the nape of his neck.

"Yeah... see isn't it weird for me to talk about this with you?" I tell him seeing how pink he turned.

"No... just feeling a bit jealous is all... but that's it? He got all handsy with you and you didn't like it?" He asks.

"I said next time hahaha but no that's not it, it's just the part that I notice he got upset. I just want to talk to him about not getting all handsy when we out in the hallway." I explain.

"Oh, why? So Jungkook won't see? How long have you been 'talking' with this guy?" Yoongi asks I look up at him forgetting that he's also one that I don't want to see Jimin, our neighbor, being like that either.

"Umm... Yeah I don't know how he'll act if he saw that but the guy and I have talked for a while now," I notice how long it really has been and I still haven't cut ties with him yet or Seokjin or Jungkook, they've been the only guys so far I've been talking to the longest and it's starting to be the same with Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Well I know I'd be upset, I only see you and Koo flirt around and that just gets me annoyed already." He admits and I laugh but stop forget he also wants to get close to me. "But is it weird to talk to someone that long?" He asks looking at me with interest.

"Well honestly it is for me, you know... I'm realizing a lot right now." I say still in my head about the guys. "Maybe I should start cutting ties with some of them..." I suggest sadly saying and notice how desolate I'm getting.

"Hmmm, from what I'm getting it doesn't seem like you want to y/n." Yoongi also notices my demeanor. "I don't like to see you lost and sad like this, why don't you just talk to him first, after the talk and clearing things up then decide whether to end it with him and some of the others."

I look up at him and he side smiles then pat my head, "Don't stress yourself out, okay?"

I smile and nod but smack his hand away, "Don't pet me like your puppy or something." He laughs and tussles my hair before pulling me close for a hug.

"Okay, last time." He says then we continue to walk getting close to the train station.

.•°❤︎°•.

We walk into the lobby and I stop causing Yoongi to stop as well. "I'm going to wait for him," I say and he nods understanding.

"Can you let me know when you get home?" He asks looking down at me.