Chapter 6📚

After the train incident, Jimin's been real close and protective towards me lately. He wouldn't let me stay late in the study room, he wouldn't let me go grocery shopping alone, and he'd always ask to come over.

I'm not saying it's a nuisance but there are days where I want some alone time or Jungkook to come over and Jimin would be basically cockblocking me, I love that he can be so protective but today I just wanted some alone time.

Chim_Chim
You want to go get some ice cream with my roommate and me?

Y/N.Delight
Sorry Chimmy but I'm going to do laundry today.
Y/N.Delight
So I'll just stay home today.

Chim_Chim
Alright, I'm taking off then 😚

I wait for a bit and hear Jimin and his roommate's voices walking by my door. I give it a good 5 minutes and I put on my running shoes. I felt like going for a jog then hitting this book store I notice every time Jimin and I walk to the train station.

I make it down to the first floor and while stepping out I bump into someone, "Oh shit, I'm sorry." He says quickly turning around.

"You're fine." I say moving my hoodie, "I had my hood on I couldn't see-" I look up and realize it's Namjoon with his hand out trying to help me up.

"What the," I say a bit confused to see him here and lifting me back on my feet.

"Do you live here too?" He asks lifting a brow up seeming as confused as I am.

I only nod to answer his question.

.•°❤︎°•.

I walk still surprised that another man I'm interested in lives in WestVilla, I just hope he doesn't live on my floor. I wouldn't know how it'll work if I have them all living on the same damn floor. I sigh a bit stressed.

"Are you okay? If you don't want me to tag along it's fine." He tries to calm me a bit.

"No, I do." I say quickly, "it's just... homework has been beating me up lately." I laugh trying to change my stressed demeanor.

"Oh really? Well, I could help you if you need some help." He tries to ease me.

"Oh yeah? Can you help with literature?" I tell him the subject I really am having trouble with.

"Oh yeah, I'm actually a tutor in Literature, English, and mathematics." He says and I widen my eyes surprised by the subjects he tutors.

"Wow, you're smart aren't you Namjoon." I squint my eyes and smirk at him.

He smiles showing a cute little dimple and shrugs his shoulders.

"Well I was just going to spend the day alone and spend some time with myself, but I'm glad you're coming along with me to that bookstore," I say smiling feeling good about his company.

"Yeah it's fun being alone but it's always good to have someone around to talk to," Namjoon says and I nod in agreement.

"What are you going to buy at the book store?" He asks me.

"Why, interested in what I like to read?" I ask giving him a smirk again.

"Just a bit." He scrunches up his nose and smiles widely, I giggle at his expression. Ugh, he's so damn cute and that little beauty mark under is lip reminds me of Jungkook, makes me want to kiss it out of habit.