Chapter 21 💿

"Damn, Hoseok" I panted trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay?" He asks also gasping for air.

"Yeah, what time is it?" I ask turning to my side I steadily reaching for my phone on my dresser. "Ah, oh my goodness!"

"What? What time is it?" He asks sitting up.

"Hobi its almost 4 pm... I'm going to be so late to work." I try to get out of bed but my legs were wobbly.

"Woah, Woah be careful!" He quickly jumps out of bed to catch me.

"Damn... I guess my body's tired." I look up at him and laugh.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Why don't you just skip today?" He asks sitting down on the edge of my bed placing me between his legs still hugging me.

"Well first off I need the money, secondly I kind of made of promise to help the photographer build his club back up... I'd feel really bad since he's so nice." I admit laying my head back against his chest.

"But your legs are basically noodles." He laughs again.

"Hey, I just need to stretch them out. I know how to deal with this." I try to move his hands off my waist.

"Oh yeah? You dirty girl." He laughs and let's go patting my head.

I stand up sticking my tongue out at him then put on my panties to sit on the floor to do some stretches.

"So what are you going to do for the rest of the day?" I ask him wondering what he has planned.

"Hmmm, not sure yet... normally I'd still go to the dance studio and practice on some steps, but today I feel exhausted." He says stretching out his arms and laughing obviously because of what we did for hours.

"Haha, yeah I would love to let my body relax too but I think you need it way more. So just relax today Hobi." I say standing back up in front of him. "Promise me?"

He looks up at me with such zealous I couldn't keep eye contact especially after all that we did. "I promise baby." He kisses my neck softly making me bite my lip with lust again.

"Okay, okay before I really am late." I laugh pushing myself away from him and get to my closet to find something a bit comfy for both my jobs.

"Alright, I should change and head out then." He stands and grunts as he stretches his back out.

"Okay, I'll text you later," I say searching for a shirt.

.•°❤︎°•.

I sigh as Taehyung and I walk out of the school building. "What's wrong y/n?" He asks me closing the door after I step out.

"Oh nothing, I gotta go to work now," I say sounding displeased.

He wraps his arm over my shoulders and pulls me close. "Do you want me to walk you there?" He asks as we make out way out of campus.

"No that's fine, it's not far at all," I say sighing.

"Oh okay..." he says rubbing the sides of my arms, trying to comfort me.

Ding.

He lifts his phone to see who text, "Oh okay well this is where we split y/n... now, are you sure you don't want me to walk you?" He asks again.

"It's alright Tae, just make it home safe," I tell him.

"Alright I will, I'm going to meet with my roommate to go to the train," He pulls me in for another comforting hug, "Cheer up okay," He tells me before walking the other direction towards the train station.