Chapter 12📷

"So what are we doing again?" Jimin asks me as I look around the bulletin board posted outside our University.

"I told you Jimin you didn't have to come, I'm just looking for a side job," I say looking around at the papers seeing help wanted or now hiring.

"Why are you looking for a job? Isn't the school helping you?" He asks looking at the papers too.

"Yes, but it's not enough. I mean besides some stuff they got me a good place to live and some money for books but I miss having some spending money." I admit to my sudden decision for my job hunting.

"Wow, I didn't know my lover was such a spender. Well, I don't mind buying you some stuff." Jimin tells me and I couldn't help but laugh at his statement, I just feel him watching me but I don't turn to him.

"No, no Jimin. I can't use your money we are honestly in the same predicament." I say feeling a bit helpless since this is the second person to offer me money. I don't want to feel so dependent like this, having to rely on someone, I need my independence.

"I have tons of money really, the school doesn't help me. I don't mind y/n, really." I stop his hand that I notice is reaching to his back pocket. "Jimin, I need to do this." I look directly in his eyes to show I'm being serious about this, "I really do appreciate it though. Don't take it in a bad way please."

"Okay y/n, I understand." He moves his hand forward. I smile at him glad he didn't push any more than he did. He looks at the papers and quickly points at one. "Oh look, they're looking for a model."

I quickly look at the paper he's pointing at and read the description. "Hmm, they're looking for someone to shoot for our school photography course." I look to find the amount they pay. "What!? 60$ for 3hrs every day starting tomorrow and only lasts a month." I read aloud a bit surprised the school could do this.

"Are you going to take it? It looks like a lot of people are interested since there are only 2 tabs left." Jimin points out.

"I'll consider it, you think I could do it?" I say and Jimin rips the number off, "A gorgeous woman like you? Of course, I know they'll hire you." He hands it to me with a big smile and I grab it from him feeling a bit bashful, "but just in case I was also looking at this part-time job for this music store. I just might do both if I get accepted for the modeling gig." I say also ripping the tab for that one.

"Oh cool," Jimin says trying to read the description for that one too. I smile seeing how interested he is in my life, but I already told myself I'm going to try my best to keep my personal life to a minimum with these guys.

I grab Jimin's hand to drag him to our train, "Alright Jimin that's enough snooping into my job life now." I say giggling at him.

.•°❤︎°•.

"Hi, I'm y/n from the phone call yesterday." I walk into a room filled with lenses, cameras, backdrops, lighting equipment, and a few computers. I blink fast and tilt my head noticing no one is inside, "Why would the guy say to come in if there isn't going to be anyone right now." I say a bit annoyed but still walk in fully to look around a bit more.

"Hello?" I hear a deep voice behind me I quickly turn and it was him. "Oh, canned coffee." The blue-haired man recalls our meeting the other night but calls me off of what I drank.

"It's y/n." I give him my name. "Oh! So you're y/n. It's nice to know your name. So you wanted to be our model?" He asks crossing his arms with an amused face.

"Well if I qualify for it, yes I would like to," I say lifting a brow at his facial expression, he looks at me up and down.