Chapter 31 🐰

Yoongi's POV

"Hey, Yoongi... I know we all aren't really good with each other right now but I feel like you should talk to Jungkook," Hoseok speaks up once Jungkook heads to his room.

"Why's that?" I ask wondering why.

"Because I'm moving into Jin's room in two more days remember, Namjoon and I can manage to be around each other but I don't want to leave seeing how tensions are between you two, it seems more aggressive than the rest of us." He explains his reasons.

I look over at Jungkook's room understanding what he means, I did see how more spiteful he was towards me the most. I am pretty upset finding out the rest of the guys she's been with are my friends so I know he's hurt finding out I knew about them and still developed something with her.

I sigh and rub my neck, "I'll see if he's willing to talk," I head towards his door but before knocking I look back at Hoseok who quickly goes into our room. Ugh, I've been played, I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

Jungkook's POV

I sit for a while on my gaming chair, only to stare at my reflection on a blank monitor. I sigh not feeling motivated to game or to even lay on my bed, where I laid with her, I just want to sit here a bit longer.

"Fuck..." I breathily say resting my elbows on the desktop then laying my head down.

"I should have paid more attention to her, maybe that's why she went to the others." I sigh feeling as though I wasn't doing enough.

"I wonder what she told Yoongi..." I scrunch my nose up saying his name, "that jerk," I huff and sit back on my chair crossing my arms.

"He saw I was with her and how I would always kiss her and talk about her... but why'd they all have to like her too," I groan knowing it isn't just Yoongi it's all of them.

"Seokjin's right, there's no way she knew about us knowing each other. What are the odds though..."

While I sit and think about what just happened some more I hear light knocks on my door. I lift a brow wondering who it is. "Come in," I wait and see it's Yoongi, I sigh seeing him and turn around to face my monitor again.

"Can we talk?" He asks in an undertone voice.

"I'm listening," I say still not looking at his direction and I just hear him sigh.

"Goo, I want to apologize for hurting you like that. I knew you were talking to her but I didn't realize how serious you were until the night she told me you asked her out." He started off.

"She told you that?" I spin around.

"Yeah, she did..."

"Even though she told you that..." I cut him off, "you still had the audacity to make your move on her?" I ask biting my lip to hold back all the nasty names I want to call him right now.

"Look Jungkook, I'll apologize for stepping on toes but I won't apologize for how I feel and I'm not going to put the blame on her but she did make the first move which led me to develop my feelings," He says sounding taut.

"Is this what you came here for? To get me mad again about you stabbing me in the back and even though you say you ain't blaming her it sure does sound like it!" I stand up from my seat.

"Hey, that's not what I'm here for. I just want to ease you a bit and explain myself but you are cutting me off," He holds his stand, and out of respect I just stand silent to hear him out, even if I don't want to.

"Like I said I didn't think you were taking her seriously and honestly even after you told me you'd wait for her, I didn't think you'd have the patience plus it didn't seem as if she wanted you to wait." Him saying that really angered me but also got me thinking what if she thought the same but despite that, I would still wait.

"I don't look patient? Do I look like a quitter? I thought being my friend you would know how I am already. I don't give up too easily." I say calmly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for doubting your feelings. I didn't mean to hurt you if I really did," He sounds contrite about it.

"Well you did Yoongi, I never thought any of you would have done this to me," I explain how deep it hurt.

"I'm sorry Goo, but I can't stop what I'm feeling I hope you understand that... since you're feeling the same." I see he tries to get me to understand his feelings by comparing them to mines.

I sigh realizing he is trying to be civil about it and calm my nerves about all this and it is helping a bit. "Yeah I understand but I'm still very upset about it,"

"And I totally understand, I'd hate me too," He says strongly.

"I don't hate you... but right now I just need time alone to think things over. Like Jin said," I really do need to just lay low and think about my feelings and about everyone right now. They are my friends and I do care and love them all as well as y/n.

"Okay, then I'll leave you to your thoughts. I'll be sleeping on the couch just a heads up," He warns me and I see he doesn't want to be in the same room as Hoseok either.

"Okay," is all I say and Yoongi walks out of my room leaving me back into silence. "Hmm..." I sit back on my chair and look over at my bed.

I already miss her, how am I suppose to give her space when I'm already feeling this way after just seeing her. Even after all this I still want to be with her, it doesn't make me hate her it just makes me want to understand her and her situation even more.

"Damn... I should have asked Yoongi while he was here what she told him. He might have told me since it was just the two of us." I sigh again tilting my head up to face the ceiling.

"I wonder what she told him," I pout feeling jealous.

That's on me though, I should have gotten to know her a bit more, even the basic questions weren't enough to know everything about her. I look down at the floor this time feeling lost. "Maybe I'll try to talk to her once I see her, whenever that will be."

"I think that'll be enough time of giving her space, oh but what if I see her tomorrow? That's too soon... but I don't want to ignore her and have her think I'm mad at her... but I don't want to rush and overwhelm her... UGH, this is so hard," I rub my neck feeling frustrated about it all.

"I wonder how everyone is feeling and dealing with this too," I decide to just go and lay in bed and just reminisce about y/n laying with me and her sweet scent and soft skin close to me, bringing a smile to my face.