Chapter 34 🐨

Namjoon's POV

After the other night, I really haven't been home, only to sleep and change for work. Hoseok finally moved everything in today as I walk past his room and see his bed and dresser. I felt bad for not helping him move but I couldn't really see him yet without feeling hurt and anger but I bet it's the same.

Today I don't have any sessions so I decided to take a walk, maybe go downtown so I won't run into anyone. After getting off the train I head up and notice how bustling it is in town today as I walk around looking through shops.

After buying some shirts I notice a book store right across, "Hmm," I walk over knowing I'm not done with the book I'm currently reading but I would like to get a head start and buy the next book on my list.

"Welcome," the store owner greets me and I nod, "Hello."

I walk over to the aisle that starts with T to find it. "Where is it, where is it?" I look over every section. "Damn they don't have it here," I sigh and decide to just look around.

I walk into the romance section without knowing but realized it once I notice a book. The book that y/n was holding that day we found out we lived in the same complex. I grab it and gaze at it smiling reminiscing about her but then laugh to myself recalling scaring her that day.

I wonder what she is thinking right now, how's she doing, I honestly haven't seen her around since that night. I put back the book and decide to head out since I didn't see anything else.

I have been hoping to run into her after what happened and been going off her daily schedule but I doubt she has been going to work with Yoongi and Taehyung.

I sigh feeling worried for her, I walk to a convenience store for something to eat. I buy some ramen and fill it up with hot water after paying.

"I wonder if she even is at home," I say as I watch the water fill up my bowl.

I carry it to the little section of the store that has a countertop and a chair for inside enjoyment.

As I sit and wait for my noodles to soften up I look out the window and watch cars pass by. I really wonder what's going through her mind, I hope this hasn't caused her to run away.

The thought of not even seeing y/n anymore stresses me out and causes my mood to go down. I miss her so much, how could she even handle all seven of us in her life like that though.

I think it over, I was so sad the day she denied me but I thought everything was getting better and she thought about me more since she would call me the last week before finding out I wasn't the only one she was giving her attention to.

I push my noodles to the side and cross my arms on the counter to rest my head over them. I just want to see her again and tell her I don't care what happened, I still want to be with her despite finding out she was also sleeping with my so-called friends.

"Ugh," thinking of them, I feel like eventually, we'll forgive each other. We never had something like this happen to us but I know we all care for each other as if brothers so we won't hold this grudge forever, because besides Yoongi we didn't even know.

As much as I hate to say it I do miss them as well, I wonder if Yoongi and Jungkook talked it out before Hoseok moved out. I bet it's really intense over there between them, Hoseok was lucky to have move when he did.

I sit up and check my noodles before they get too soggy.

.•°❤︎°•.

I walk back to WestVilla to get some rest because tomorrow I have two tutoring sessions and those kids are really difficult to handle.

I hope not to run into anyone yet, I really don't feel like seeing everyone. Not until I decide what I want to do, I know I like her but how would it even work out if we all agree to continue to talk to her and persuade her to fall in love with one of us.

Once the elevator opens I walk over to my door but my stomach starts to flutter once in front. I look over towards y/n's door, then it all hits me the longing to hear her voice, to see her face, to smell her fragrance, and to feel her warm soft skin again.

I gulp and walk over to her door, after only two days of staying away I couldn't help but to want to see her again. I left my hand up and hesitate to knock because Seokjin is right, we do need to give her space to let her think things through and for us to think things through as well.

But I can't handle it I need to see her, I guess this impulsive move is showing me what I want and I've decided I won't hold back anymore. I want to be with her and I won't let the others stop me from choosing to be with her.

"What are you doing?" Before I could knock I look over to the voice and see it's Yoongi.

My fluttering stomach stops and my body just grows hot from seeing him. "Did you knock?" He asks.

I ignore him and just walk to my door again. "We can't rush anything," he tries to tell me.

"Don't worry, I didn't knock..." I tell him before getting inside my apartment.

Once inside my heart feels heavy, he stopped me from probably making a big mistake. I sigh feeling a bit relieved as well. "Even if we aren't friends at the moment thanks Yoongi." I walk towards my room.

"But I already made my decision, and once the feeling of anger fades away from seeing you and the others I'll tell you all. I won't need you to stop me anymore because I want to be by her side."