Chapter 19 🗓

I feel my head being pet, I wake up and see Jungkook shirtless smiling down at me, as we lay together on my bed, I smile and yawn before cuddling up to him sliding my finger over his warm chest going down to his core til I feel the prickles of his freshly grown hairs underneath his belly button.

"Do you got any classes today?" He asks me while softly playing with my hair, I close my eyes feeling relaxed.

"No, but I do have to go to work," I say but quickly open my eyes realizing I have to see Yoongi today, I can't miss another day of work. I remember the day after being buzzed, what I did, I made out with Yoongi.

"Oh, your modeling gig?" He asks me and that's when I realize Yoongi hasn't told him anything about me even about working at his shop.

"Uh, yeah that," I say wrapping my arm around his tone waist, maybe I'll go to work, after all, today maybe he won't bring it up. I mean if I still fucking have the job. Sudden something else hit me and I realize, this man is not on his way to school for his classes.

"Wait! What are you doing here still? You have classes today." I tell him pushing him away from me.

"Wait, I just want to cuddle a bit more." He overpowers me and pulls me on top of me giving me a squeeze.

"Agh! Let go! Go home and get ready! Stop trying to ditch and be late all the time!" I squirm around trying to get out of his hold.

"Aish, okay okay. If you want me gone that bad." He pouts and let's go of me. He moves the sheets and gets up showing his bare light tone ass. I giggle as he lifts up his briefs.

I reach over to grab my phone and notice a bunch of good morning messages.

Seok.Jin_
Good morning sweetheart😘

Chim_Chim
Good morning😋
Chim_Chim
I'll see you later tonight if you aren't "busy" again...

Kim_Nam
Good morning baby 😍

Tae_baby
Morning neighbor ☺️

J_Hobi
Morning beautiful, want to get some coffee with me?

I giggle at a few, "Shit!" I get startled from Jungkook's outburst, "Shit" He rushes to zip up his jeans and put his shirt on.

"What happened?" I ask sitting up a bit worried about his sudden outburst.

"I fucking forgot that I asked my friend to take me to school today. And he's been blowing me up since 7." He was about to rush out my door but stops and comes up to me to give me a quick peck on my lips.

"I'll text you after the big scolding I'm about to get." He laughs then quickly gropes one of my exposed breasts.

"Hey!" I laugh at his sudden action and quickly cover them up with my hands. He laughs at me then gives me a wink before leaving my room and taking off to meet his friend.

"What am I going to do with that one." I laugh and shake my head. "He can be such an airhead sometimes."

I go back on my phone to reply back to the morning messages.

Y/N.Delight
Good morning Jinnie🥰

Y/N.Delight
Morning Jimin, I want to talk with you tonight so I don't think I'll be busy after work

Y/N.Delight
Good morning Zaddy😙

Y/N.Delight
Good morning Tae baby lol