Chapter 16🍹

After finishing work Taehyung and I make it inside the station just waiting for our train to come. "So you're just going home? You're not going to your other job tonight?" He asks me digging his hands into his pockets and pulls out his phone.

"Nope, do you have any plans after this Taehyung?" I ask trying to change the subject, so he won't ask why I suddenly decide not to go to my second job this evening, seeing Yoongi after yesterday is something I don't want to deal with tonight honestly.

He looks over at me as if he has something in mind, "Well my friend is doing a bbq at his place today. I might go over after I take you home since all my friends will be there after their jobs and studies." He tells me looking a bit anxious.

"Sounds fun Taehyung." I cross my arms as we just stand here silently with a bit of noise in the background from the other people patiently waiting as well, this is the first-night Taehyung is going to walk me home I might ask for his official number since I only have the number to the class.

"Um... y/n... It was really nice meeting you again like this and actually getting to work with you." He admits as his cheeks tint pinkish.

I smile at how cute he looks, "I'm having fun too, I'm glad we crossed paths again."

"Actually I was wondering if you were interested in coming along with me, to hang out a bit more?" He asks me very quickly.

"Oh, I don't know by the sounds of it earlier it seems like it'll be nothing but men." I point out the obvious.

"Yeah, it will be... sorry that must of been really dumb of me to ask." He looks straight ahead again looking defeated.

"We should hang out a bit more though, I think it'll be great to get to know each other even better since we'll be seeing each other every day for a month. If that's okay with you." I suggest.

"Okay! But where do you want to go?" He asks me lifting a brow, "There's karaoke bars and clubs an-"

"A club sounds great!" I clap my hands together a bit excited.

"Hahaha, alright then. Just a heads up I'm not good with alcohol." He admits blushing hard from embarrassment.

"You'll be fine! I'm don't get drunk fast." I say trying to forget the incident with Yoongi.

He laughs at my confidence with alcohol, "So I'll take it as you know a good spot?" He asks me crossing his arms waiting for me to quickly name a place.

"I actually do, Taehyung." I say his name with sass, "I haven't been there for a while but I know the bartender to be exact." I place my hands on my hips, "I grew up with him back in my home town and I actually found out the year I came to Seoul he was here getting certified for his bartending license, and to this day we still talk like close friends."

"Oh! So will we get drinks cheap?" He asks excited but I laugh a bit, "No, he never gives me discounts even if we are friends," I stop smiling and pout, "he's a big meanie and treats me like everyone else," Taehyung laughs at my whining.

"Okay well let's go have some fun!" He raises his hands excited for what we are going to get into and right in time our train is being announced its arrival.

We hop in and take the train downtown where all the clubs and bars are located.

"You see that place called XXPurple?" I ask pointing at the obvious brightly lit purplish-pink sign on the building a block away.