Chapter 29‼️

Yoongi made his point across to me the other night and got me thinking over his feelings and the others during this week and even now as I stack up some records and CDs at work, the day of the apartment warming party.

Since then I have been more affectionate with him and the rest like when Jimin and I take the train we'd hold hands the whole way and when he walks me half ways to my first job I would give him a kiss goodbye.

Taehyung and I would always be first in class so we'd either make out or talk about how our classes were then I'd kiss him goodbye when we have to split out of campus.

Just last night I even surprised Jungkook with a kiss on his cheek, he was quite surprised since he'd always be the one to surprise kiss me before he left my apartment, it extended his stay another hour giving me cuddles.

I even would call Hoseok during his little breaks while I'm walking to my classes to see how his class is going, it'll always brighten my mood especially when its around the times I finish my lecture classes. I rather here him talk to me than my teacher.

After those calls I'll send kisses too Seokjin and explain how excited I am to hang out with him and his friends at his new place, showing him I'm thinking about him during his busy work days.

With Namjoon I still feel as though I hurt him most so I would call him every night this week and before anyone comes over to ask how his day went and he'll always end up reading me a few pages of the book he currently is reading, I sometimes wouldn't even understand it but just listening to him speak sends my heart fluttering especially when he asks 'are you still listening baby?'

Even just remembering it sends goosebumps throughout my body, I've also been putting in a little more effort with trying to avoid other men while not around them.

"Excuse me," a man calls out to me, I stop stacking and see what he wants.

"Oh, hi" he looks at me up and down and smiles, "I was wondering if you could recommend me something,"

"Oh, well what is your taste?" I ask him genuinely ready to recommend him music.

"You baby," he bites his lip.

"Haha, thanks but I'm not interested," I decide to walk away seeing as he is not in the least bit interested in what I have to recommend.

I feel good about ignoring him, usually I'd follow along with that cheap move but this is just me changing a bit more. I smile feeling proud for taking these baby steps.

I continue at my job and look through the aisle seeing Yoongi sitting at the register. He looks away from his magazine to meet eyes with me and smile waving hi, I wave back feeling butterflies.

And with Yoongi, he wants to move slow so we only been making out which is such a tease, just like Seokjin, but I'm learning with him how to slow down.

Once I finish I walk to the front where he is and notice the guy from a few minutes ago. I make a disgusted face as I walk behind him to go behind the register.

"Okay I'll check you out," Yoongi says waving him over after finishing another costumers purchase.

He hands him the 3 CDs he grabbed and continues to watch me as I sat on the chair next to Yoongi's. "I rather have her check me out," he says.

I scoff and Yoongi suddenly smiles but it doesn't look sweet, it looks as if he's been peeved, "What was that?" He asked him.

"Oh nothing," the man laughs to himself.

Yoongi nods and continues to scan his items, "Okay that'll be $45,"

"What!?" The man and I both shout in shock of the price of 3 CDs.