Chapter 9🕺

"Alright class, I'm going to have to cut it short today. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience." He says loud and bows his head to apologize to his class.

They all thank him for a great lesson and once the last student leaves it's just me and Hoseok in his studio.

"So does it live up to your expectations?" He asks grabbing a broom.

"It's so much bigger once instead," I say looking at how spacious it is.

"Did you watch the routine today?" He asks as he starts to sweep the dance floor.

"Yeah, since you said to give you 10 minutes I was able to take a glance inside as you and your students were dancing," I say a bit shy about admitting to just standing outside and watching his lesson.

"Oh that's great, you know a lot of my students were just passing by just like you. They say that they were swayed by my smooth moves, that they had to come in and learn some steps." He boasts about himself with a smirk.

I look over to him with squinting eyes and a side smirk, "Hey don't give me that look of judgment." He points at me causing me to laugh as he caught me.

"But you really are good Hoseok, makes me want to join but I'm so stiff as a board," I say a bit down.

"Everyone can dance, all it takes is practice." He finishes sweeping and scoops up what his students brought in from their shoes and tosses it in the trash at the end of his studio.

I hear his door open, "Hi hyung!" I turn and notice it's a group I'm actually fawning over at the moment. I stiffly stand there not moving and feel like I'm holding my breath in shock of who just came in.

"Hi boys," Hoseok greets them as if they aren't the #2 group out there at the moment.

"Oh, who's that?" I freeze and gasp a bit as my bias points me out.

"Oh she's a friend of mine, y/n come here don't be shy." He calls me over to greet them.

I want to go but my legs won't move, I'm still in shock that my favorite group is right here in front of me and that my bias pointed me out. Hoseok chuckles a bit and rushes over to grab my hand. "Are you that stunned?" He whispers to me as he pulls me over to them. All I do is nod.

"This is y/n." Hoseok introduces me, I raise my hand and wave so awkwardly.

"Hello, we're G3" the leader speaks first. I feel a bit faint but I stand my ground as to not embarrass myself.

"I-I'm such a big fan." Is all I'm able to spat out.

"Oh! You are?" Hoseok turns quickly to me. "It's always nice to meet our fans," says my bias he grabs my hand gently with his two manly hands. I suddenly smile so hard and turn so red.

"I see who she likes the most." The leader chuckles giving him a pat on the back. He smiles and lets go of my hand.

"Alright that's enough, we got some practicing to do," Hoseok says putting his hand on my shoulder and pulls me closer to him.

"You got it, boss." The other member says walking to the shelves and the other two members follow to put their bags up.

"You can sit over there for now while I work after we can do whatever." He whispers in my ear and points to the direction of a metal bench by the door. I go and sit for the remainder of the time as I watch and witness my favorite group putting together what I'm assuming a new dance routine.

.•°❤︎°•.

"Okay great work for today, Lee Pd schedule another dance practice tomorrow so get a good night's rest," Hoseok tells the boys after that they individually change in the single bathroom his studio has to offer.

"Okay y/n, come over here," Hoseok calls me over and I quickly scurry over to him.

"Now as you could tell, seeing as you're their fan, this is something they haven't performed yet. Can you please keep it to yourself as they don't want leaks about this." Hoseok looks me straight in the eyes, I could see he is giving me a lot of trusts but I'm very good with secrets. "Don't worry Hobi I won't tell anyone," I say giving him a thumbs up and a wink.

"Ah~" he grabs me around my waist and brings me in for a tight hug. "You're just so cute." He says moving us side to side.

"Okay, we're all ready to go," G3 says walking up to us. Hoseok let's go of me and pats my head. "Okay say goodbye y/n"

I bow my head respectfully, "Goodnight G3, and please get a good night's rest." I say sweetly.

"Thank you, and we hope you sleep well too." The leader says as they all walkout.

Once they leave I feel myself relax a bit. "Wow, I didn't know you were such a fan." Hoseok teases me.

"Been one since they debut." I say proudly, "their music really has helped me overcome things in the past and always brought a smile to my face." I explain as we walk out of his studio.

"Wow, they are that special to you." He says locking his studio door. "No wonder you were so tense in there. You were really star-struck."

I nod as we start to walk down the street. "So it's a bit late, I don't think we'll be able to do anything tonight." He says a bit down, "Sorry about that y/n"

"No worries, there's always another time," I say cheerily.

"How about I at least walk you home." He offers, I look up to him and nod agreeing for him to walk me.

"Thank you, it is starting to get dark," I say feeling a bit unease knowing this is a time where it can be dangerous for me to walk alone.

We get closer to my apartment and I happen to notice Hoseok looking around somewhat confused "So how far do you live?" He asks me.

"Just a couple of buildings down," I say pointing ahead. "Why? Are we getting too far for you?" I ask concerned about his safety too.

"No, no. I'm fine." He says looking at me giving me a soft smile. I feel really good after today seeing Hoseok in his element, watching my favorite group create and practice a new choreography right in front of me, and finally, Hoseok walking me home getting to spend some time with him is really refreshing.

As we finish passing the last building I stop in front of my building, "Thank you Hobi." I say as he stops a few steps ahead of me.

"Here?" He asks a bit surprised.

"Yeah, I told you a few buildings ahead," I say a bit confused from his expression.

"No I mean you live here too?" He asks pointing up to my apartment complex. I look at the building then quickly back to him, Oh no.

"Too?" I quote the last word he said. Suddenly the warm feeling in my stomach goes away and now I'm in a bigger situation.

"Please tell me you don't live on floor 4," I beg in my head that he doesn't.

"I actually do, is that your floor too?" He asks me as if he didn't want to ask and I give him a giving up look.

"Yeah, it is." I lean forward slamming my forehead on his chest. All these men on my floor and I haven't run into any of them til now. What fucking luck.