Chapter 23✨

"Bye Jimin," I wave bye to him as he drops me off by the building for my modeling job.

"Okay, text me once you get out, and when you get on the train" He waves bye as he walks away, my goodness he reminds me of Seokjin.

"Haha alright, I'll let you know." I smile and go inside the building.

I walk upstairs and notice a few people by the photography room door, hmm? I wonder if they are some of the members. I get closer and notice them eyeing me, they might be so I decide to turn up the charm, I smile once I get closer, "Hello, are you here for the photography course?" I ask as innocently as I can sound.

"Hello, yes we are here to attend today." One of the guys say sounding caught off guard. "Are you new to this course?" He asks.

"Oh, well firstly that's great! I'm glad to meet some of the other members." I reach out to shake his hand and the rest of the five members, "My names y/n, I'm actually hired on as the model for this course," I introduce myself.

"Oh wow, so you're the model. My name's Baekhyun and this is Lucas, Taeyong, Jaehyun, and K-"

"You can call me BamBam, everyone normally does." BamBam interrupts and breaks the formality.

"So how long have you been coming?" Lucas asks.

"Hmm for about a week now, I've only seen Taehyung but it's great to see that some of the other members came today," I say cheerfully, acting excited to get them to come more for Taehyung and his class.

"If we knew this course was going to have a model this time we would have been here from the start. It was starting to get a little boring just taking photos of the scenery." BamBam says honestly making me feel upset.

"Oh hey Taehyung," I hear one of them greet Tae.

I turn around and genuinely smile, happy to see him come already. "Hi everyone, woah I'm glad to see everyone's here today." He flashes his boxy smile and I'm so glad to see him this happy.

"Have you all met y/n?" He gestures to me.

"Yeah, great idea Taehyung," BamBam says nudging his arm.

He laughs it off and goes to unlock the door. He lets everyone go first as do I making me the last in line, he grabs my arm before I could step inside, "Hey, are you still okay with this?" He whispers.

I glance at him and smile seeing as he is concerned about my feelings. "I'm fine Tae, I'm glad to be here to help with your class." I place my hand on him to show I'm content, he smiles and nods.

.•°❤︎°•.

Taehyung's POV

"Okay now, can you lift your chin up just a bit and raise your arm up?" I ask y/n to position differently. "Okay perfect!" I quickly take a few shots of that position, as do the rest in class.

"Perfect indeed," I hear BamBam say under his breath beside me, as they continue to snap I take a glance at him.

"Wow we got some good shots," He says looking amazed at his camera, I look down at mine and see what he sees, she's such a beauty with that silky baby blue dress and silk around her, I kind of feel upset that they are capturing her like this... it makes me miss when it was just the two of us.

"Is that the last one?" Y/n relaxes.

"Oh, uh yeah, that's the last one for today," I say and start to pack up my camera.