Chapter 10💋

After sorting out another fateful meeting with someone living in my building and on my floor, Hoseok walked me to my apartment door giving me another hug goodbye. I didn't bother to even look at which door he went in, seeing there are 6 apartment doors on each floor, I just only needed to know he's on my floor. At this point, it doesn't matter to me where everyone lived now.

I sigh heavily at my misfortune for liking so many guys that live in my apartment. I constantly laugh in disbelief, saying I moved to Seoul for a new start and to mingle around with as many guys as I want. Seeing as my ex felt the need to fuck around while also claiming me for 3 years but that's something I need to stop thinking about, especially right now.

"What's wrong y/n?" Seokjin walks up to me handing me a parfait, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"It's nothing, just school stuff," I say trying to cover up the real concerns in my head.

"Oh, which subject? I actually have a friend who tutors for a living." He tries to comfort my needs.

"No, it's okay it's just a few assignments. Just too much to handle sometimes." I go a bit more into detail.

"Ah, I understand. It's like that with me sometimes at the company." He says popping off the lid to his bowl.

"Is work getting the best of you now Jin?" I say a bit teasing him.

"Never, only you can get the best of me y/n." He winks at me as he puts a spoon full of yogurt in his mouth.

"So when are you free again Jinnie?" I ask opening my parfait bowl.

"Hmm, Not too sure. You know something always comes up." He says getting another spoon full.

"Yeah, I sure do," I say mixing the fruit around in my bowl looking very pouty.

"Sorry baby, I know you want some time together but Oppa is very busy. Especially around this time of the season." He points out, I know all too well that springtime is a time where a lot of tourists come and shop around so his company is very busy at this time.

Seokjin is CFO of a big clothing corporation and they always have meetings that he needs to attend and always give him financial documents to work on.

"Yeah I know Jin, it's just-"

"We can go out anytime, like how we are now. You said you were fine with us even meeting for lunch like how we are now." He says.

The thing is we are never alone, it's always us out in shops or stores. I also want to go to his home and relax with him, get to know him a bit more.

"Don't look so down," he says reaching out to grab my hand. He gently rubs my palm, I look up and we meet eyes. I could see he is very determined to keep me happy so I just give him a smile because despite how close I want to get to him, I'm not ready yet.

"I'm sorry, I know you're busy," I say looking down.

He lifts my hand towards his face and gives it a soft kiss, "You're so beautiful y/n, even when you look so upset. I'll do my best to make some more time okay. I also want to get to know you better and get closer." He says giving me a smirk.

I just melt in my seat as he gives me such a look, I could feel my cheeks and ears heat up from the attention he's giving me. I could only imagine if we get any more closer.

After our parfait lunch he offered to give me a ride back home but I just decide to stay at the mall to shop a bit, he offered me some spending money but I deny it as I would feel bad for taking his hard-earned money when we aren't even together. I always loved the idea of being a sugar baby but despite the short get-togethers, I've gotten close to Jin and I couldn't use him for money.

We walk out and he grabs my waist pulling me closer to him as his other hand is caressing my cheek, I could see the affection he has for me just through his gaze into my eyes then he leans in puckering his plump lips. Jin kisses me for the first time since we met, which was about a month ago, in front of a coffee shop on a crowded street. I open my eyes to see him with a devilish smirk. "What was that for?" I grip his sleeve as he still holds me very close to his warm well-dressed body.

"I just want to ease your worries, I don't want you to doubt anything between us. I like you y/n and I'm not afraid to show it." He says to me sweetly and confidently. I hug him back feeling better knowing we still have plenty of time together, I shouldn't worry about trying to speed things up with him, especially if I'm not trying to take us anywhere serious, actually I'm not trying to take any of the men I'm talking to serious since I'm not ready to go back into a relationship till I feel my heart is mended.

Seeing Jin so committed to me is making me feel as if I am committed to him when I know I'm not, it makes me feel a bit confused. I have to stop with pushing him for more time, I'm going to send mix signals. I have to tell him to don't push himself for extra time for me like he said when I'm not even committing all my time to him. "Jin I-"

"Okay I have to go now or I'll be even later," He lets go of my waist and I feel a bit empty and vulnerable. I want to say what I need to say but I know I can't because he's in such a rush to go back to work. I just bite my tongue and wave him bye as he walks back into his car and takes off but not before blowing me a kiss.

"I guess I could always text him," I sigh a bit upset with myself.

Jinnie 🥰✨