Chapter 15🚿

Yoongi's POV

After a few beers with y/n we decided to head back home, we make it through the lobby and to the elevator. "Y-Yoongi, can you promise meh tha you w-won't tell Kookie about this," She tells me before we hit our floor.

"I won't tell him," I say as the door opens and she smiles up to me and hugs me suddenly.

"Thank you~ Y-You know I never thought I'd tell anyone about that, and honestly... it feels good to tell someone." She says still hugging me as we walk out, she got really buzzed off the 6 beers I bought her so I give her some support as we walk to her door.

"Are you going to be okay y/n?" I ask her feeling guilty for getting her this drunk, I feel like it's my fault for basically pushing such a hard story out of her causing her to drink so much after work.

She doesn't respond verbally but she pouts so cutely and shakes her head telling me no. "O-Okay, let me get Jungkook-"

"No! I don't want him to see me like this..." she scrunches her face up and wraps her arms around my neck basically hanging off my neck.

"Okay, but don't hang on me like that. I don't want us to fall." I tell her, "Can you put your code in?" I ask her hoping she's able to do that, she nods and starts putting in the code.

Ding.

I open the door for her. "Can you make it to your room?" I ask her and she just shakes her head, I sigh feeling a bit awkward going inside her apartment.

"Okay, do you want me to help?" I ask and she smiles holding me tighter again and nods.

"Okay, well let me help you inside then." We step inside and she immediately kicks off her shoes.

"Yoongi-ssi you're inside my apartment!" She giggles and grabs my hand pulling me in more before I could even take off my other shoe, "Wait, y/n I need to take off my other shoe." I struggle as she keeps pulling me but I manage to take it off before getting any further inside.

"I never thought I'd be able to get you inside my place." She giggles and falls onto her couch, she pats the spot next to her and grins looking out of it.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask still standing up.

"Awww, come sit Yoongi, then I'll tell you." She gestures her finger to come here I smile a bit from how funny she's acting, I give in and sit next to her, "Okay so tell me what do you mean by that-"

Quickly and before I could finish she leans in kissing me, my eyes widen from the surprise but from how passionate she's making it I couldn't help but to go along with her.

I slip my tongue inside her mouth such warmth, she widens her mouth to allow me better access, I could taste the beer we drank together earlier as well. I feel her grab down my jeans and that's when it hit me, she's so vulnerable right now, this is me basically taking advantage of her. I lean back breaking the passionate kiss and remove her hand from the bulge she's created.

"Y/n stop. This isn't right of me." I say standing up.

"Why? Cause you're friends with Jungkook?" She looks up at me with lustful eyes, lips so plump and red from making out, cheeks so pink either from drinking or the hot moment we just shared. "We ain't together, I'm a single woman Yoongi and I'm allowed to do what I want."

She looks so gorgeous and so damn alluring but Jungkook isn't stopping me from moving any forward y/n, especially since I found out your feelings towards him, it's the fact that you got drunk from talking about a traumatic incident you felt safe enough to tell me. That's something I can't take advantage of.