Chapter 18🚪

I hear a knock at my door suddenly, "Who the fuck?" I say drying my hands after washing some lettuce.

I walk towards my door and look through the peephole, I see it's Jungkook. "Hey baby, it's me~," He says really close to the peephole making me laugh at how he knows I'm looking through it.

I open the door and he rushes to hug me, "Oh how I've missed you." He says squeezing me.

"Ah! Kookie you're squeezing me too hard." I say losing my breath.

He laughs and loosens up but still has his arms around me. "Come in," I say and he closes the door behind him walking forwards still holding me and making me walk backward, "Ah, you're going to make us fall," I say squeezing him now, hoping we don't trip.

"Okay fine." He says and lifts me up making me shout in surprise, then he suddenly starts kissing my neck.

"Kookie, what's going on?" I ask between pleased gasps.

"I just really missed you, so I thought why not come over." He breathily says grazing his soft lips against my neck.

"You caught me making myself dinner," I say running my fingers through his hair while he still kisses around my neck, he carries me to the couch and sits down placing me on his lap.

"Yummy, what's on the menu?" He looks at me smiling so innocently after giving me such a surprising and intimate hello while I sit on his lap.

I look over to my kitchen, "Well I was just going to make a salad and some chicken with rice. Nothing special." I say smiling back at him.

"Whatever you make is special to me." He says coming close to my face and rubbing his nose against mine making me giggle at how cute he is.

"Alright, so that means you're going to stay over," I say brushing my fingers through his lengthy brown hair again.

"Yeah, if I have you for dessert." He smirks at me then grabs my head pulling my hair softly to tilt my head up leaving my neck exposed, he starts to kiss and lick me making me quiver and squirm around on his lap. I feel him starting to suck at it that's when I try to push him away, despite me loving the neck kisses I don't want him to leave marks.

"Ahn, Goo~," I say finally getting him to drawback, he laughs and wraps his arms around me again hugging me and nuzzling his head against my neck. "Sorry, I know you don't want marks I just got a little carried away."

Ding. Dong.

I hear my doorbell ring and I turn to look at it, no one else comes to my apartment unexpectedly only Jungkook and Jimin, and since Jungkook is here... "Ooo, company." Jungkook wiggles his brows up and down.

"Let me go check who it is." I smile innocently and play it off but I know damn well it has to be Jimin.

He gives me one more squeeze and lets me go, I quickly walk to my door and take a peek. My heart starts to race once I see that orangey hair. Fuck, I knew it had to be him.

I turn around giving Jungkook a smile, "It's my friend from school, let me see what he wants." I say and he nods heading towards the hallway, guessing to use the bathroom.

I quickly open the door and shut it behind me, "Hey Jiminie, what's up?" I ask him staying close to my door.

He chuckles at my behavior, "I wanted to see if you're busy." He says with a bright smile, "Maybe I can stay overnight?" He grabs my hand and gently caresses it.

My demeanor changes and I loosen up a bit by his touch. "Aww, I'm sorry Jimin. I actually have a friend over right now."

"Oh, well how about I'll just come back when she leaves." He tries again to stay over.

"I'd love you too but I'll still be busy later," I say feeling a bit bad for shooting him down.

"Oh..." his smile has completely disappeared now. "What are you going to be doing?" He asks stopping his gentle touch.

I pause a bit knowing exactly what I'll be doing after eating with Jungkook, I could feel my heart racing because I can't tell Jimin the truth of what's going to go down later. I know we aren't together or anything but my heart saddens somewhat with this situation.

"I-I'll just be busy later Jimin..." I repeat myself and bite the inside of my lip, I could see he looks upset from his eyes but he's trying to hide it with an expressionless face.

"That's fine..." He says before suddenly pulling me in by my hand and kissing me passionately pressing his body against me and pinning me against my door.

I could feel myself getting hot for him, I could also feel his hand sliding down my body starting with a quick touch of my breast and ending with a quick swipe of my vagina. I couldn't help but moan a bit from how much Jimin is doing to tease me.

After my moan he quickly stops and takes a step back, my heart is bounding, my lips are plump, and I feel so hot and ready. I look up at Jimin and he looks so satisfied by his work he smiles and bites his lip at me. "Okay y/n I'll see you tomorrow then." He walks away down to his apartment door and goes in.

"What the fuck was that about?" I say breathily trying to catch my breath, realizing he just did that because he wasn't able to stay over.

"Oh shit!" I look over at Namjoon's door across from me and down the hall where Hoseok lives and Yoongi too, Jimin just did all this out in the open, in the hallway. "What if one of them saw me..." I gasp and cover my tender lips.

I quickly get back inside and scream when I see Jungkook waiting by the door making him jump in a surprise of my shout. "What's the matter?" He asks looking concerned.

"Oh my goodness, you scared me!" I smack his chest for suddenly surprising me. He laughs at me trying to catch my breath.

"So what did your friend want? I was just about to go and see what was going on until you came in." Jungkook says and my heart just drops, imagine if we just took a minute longer Jungkook would have witness Jimin making out with me and teasingly touching me.

"Oh, nothing just about tomorrow's assignment." I give him an innocent smile and grab his hand. "What if we skip dinner and go straight to dessert?" I ask still feeling promiscuous after Jimin's actions.

"Oh yes baby, sounds good to me." He quickly scoops me up and carries me bridal style to my bedroom. Before we get to the bedroom I have a quick thought about Jimin and how he's starting to act.

 Before we get to the bedroom I have a quick thought about Jimin and how he's starting to act

Okay Jimin, so damn aggressive for wha? 😩✨