Chapter 33 🐹

Seokjin's POV

"Mr. Kim?" My boss calls out to me snapping me back from staring blankly at my computers' desktop.

"Oh sorry Mr. Choi, I didn't quite hear the last of what you instructed," I bow my head and apologize.

"Am I working you too hard Kim?" He asks holding back papers he was about to hand to me. "I can always hand this account to Mr. Bak if you already have too much on your mind."

"Oh, no sir I can manage fine. I was just in my head for a second, you know thinking of how to manage our budget for next month." I come up with something swiftly.

"Oh that's great Kim, well here's the new account from the investor we just gained at today's meeting, please have a look over it and add it on for this upcoming month expenses." Mr. Choi hands me the papers.

"Thank you, sir, for in-trusting me with such a big investor," I say after seeing it's a big account.

"You do great work keeping ours and investors profits organized and well maintained," He praises my work, then notices the time on his watch, "Wow, it's getting late. Do you want to head down?"

"I'll head out later, I would like to at least start by adding on the account."

He walks towards the door of my office, "Okay Kim but don't overwork yourself, you're still young."

I smile and nod before he leaves my office. "Phew," I look over the papers he handed to me and feel exhausted, "Maybe adding this to my plate will help me from trying to call y/n."

I say going into our main bank to put in all the information it needs. As I look through the numbers and ours I notice we are going a bit over our budget for this month.

"I'll take note of this to present to Mr. Choi tomorrow morning," I open my little cabinet to see my note pad but hesitate to grab it once I notice the cute glittery heart sticker y/n placed on it one time while we ate lunch together.

I pulled it out and shut the drawer. I hold it with both my hands feeling my heart weighing heavy over the sparkly pink heart on my note pad, reminding me of y/n.

"I finally make time for someone other than my friends and for what to feel this hurt?" I place it on my desk as my pointer finger hovers over it, feeling as though I should peel it off.

I also hesitate to move any closer, instead of scratching it I place my hand flat on it. "Why must the one woman I truly feel something for do something like this... was it because of my schedule?"

I remember the few times of her pouting over the short times we spend together. I feel bad because I should have tried harder even though she would tell me not to. "She told everyone she wasn't ready and I wonder why," I sigh and just flip open my notepad deciding to leave the cute sticker alone.

.•°❤︎°•.

I finally make it home, that drive was nice and peaceful, the only benefit of staying late. I make it to my floor and punch my new code in.

"Namjoon-" I stop realizing what I do out of habit. I don't live there anymore it's just me, myself, and I now.

I sigh walking further into the darkness of my apartment. I toss my briefcase on the couch and walk to my room, I grab a clean white Tee and head to the bathroom to shower.

As I massage in the shampoo y/n pops into my head again. I agree that it was my fault for never really moving it any further besides kissing her when it seemed she was trying but it would confuse me when she would deny spending more time when I would leave early to be with her. I start to feel frustration building up knowing the rest of them had their chances. "Assholes."

I rinse the shampoo off and lather soap on my body, "Fast asses, they never take the time to know someone before taking them to bed," I sigh stopping for a second, "I was taking my time to show I'm interested in more than just that... even though I really wanted to just-" I cut myself off before feeling sexually frustrated this time, I finish scrubbing my body and finish off my shower with rinsing myself off.

Once cleaned and clothed despite not being in the office I grab my briefcase to grab some paperwork. I go to my kitchen table, which temporarily is Yoongi's old table from his studio til' my new one arrives.

I open my laptop to finish up the report I started back in the office before heading to bed. midway through the report she pops into my head again accidentally typing out her name I sigh deeply and tap, tap, tap the delete button until its completely gone. "No matter what I can't stop thinking about you," I go through my suitcase and look for my notepad.

Pulling it out looking at the cute pink glittery heart sticker and chuckle. "I must really like you after all y/n, I guess I can stop second-guessing myself and just accept my feelings for a woman who also stole my friends' hearts." I feel happy remembering the first time I kissed her and the shock in her face from how spontaneous I was about it, and all the other times we would be on the phone and how cute her sleepy voice was, and all the cute messages she would send me throughout her day.

"I still wonder why she hasn't chosen any one of us when she was talking to us, and still decides to be single though." I wonder but it quickly fades away once I realize it's not just me who is after her heart.

"Ugh, these couple of days were so rough for me. Works been hectic and now I have to worry about my friends stealing away the only woman I've ever felt this way for from me. Maybe I should talk to them first about my decision to be beside her until she is ready and see where they are about their own feelings and decisions."

I sigh running my fingers through my hair hoping they all haven't decided to continue their pursuit for her. That'll be too much competition for someone with such little time like me. "This isn't fair." I pout and look down at my notepad.

" I pout and look down at my notepad