Chapter 17🍲

We make it to WestVilla, I ask the lady at the front desk to see where he lives. She seems a bit sketched out because of me being drunk and how incapacitated Taehyung is but she still told me and what luck I find out he is on my floor, so we take the elevator up.

I stand in the middle of the hallway wondering what I should do. There are only two other resident doors that I don't know who lives there. I just go with it and stagger all the way down to the two doors barely able to carry Taehyung.

I knock at one, no answer, I don't blame them it is 3 am. I go to the other door across and knock, still no answer. I sigh deeply and just decide to take him to my place.

As we walk down I hear a lot of ruckus coming from Jungkook's apartment. He must still be up partying with his friends I sigh, wishing I could just knock and ask for help.

We finally make it to my door I lean him against the wall for some support as I punch in my code. We make it inside and I sit him on the floor leaning against my mirror so I can take his shoes off.

After that we make it to my couch and I stumble to lay him down, causing me to tumble with him and land on him. He groans from my harsh landing and opens his eyes "What the?" He looks up at me as I'm just over his face. "Oh, y/n." He whispers reaching up to caress my cheek ever so gently with his thumb.

"You're so soft." He smiles closing his eyes again still caressing my cheek. I grab his hand and move it back down. "Thanks, I'll go bring you a blanket," I tell him lifting myself up but he quickly grabs my shirt pulling me back down on him, wrapping his arms around me.

"Just stay, for now, you'll keep me warm." He says embracing me, shocked I lay still and feel his breath hit the top of my head as he breathes so softly, I could feel his chest going up and down. This is so comfortable and warm honestly, I start to feel my buzz again as I relax myself laying so close to Tae.

.•°❤︎°•.

Suddenly I fall to the ground and hear an exaggerated gasp, "What? What?" In shock, I look around then stop once I see a spooked Taehyung on my couch.

I rub my side remembering what happened last night and how it came to this point, "Did you have to throw me on the floor?"

"Sorry, but what am I doing here? Why did you kidnap me?" He asks looking down at me.

I flare up at him, "Hey, you really think I'll kidnap you? How am I supposed to do that when you're bigger than me and can easily overpower me?" I ask hypothetically and get back up on my two feet.

"You drugged me!" He shouts scooting to the end farthest on the couch away from me.

"No, Stop assuming dumb shit! You got drunk off of two drinks! And me being a kind civilian and the best employee, I tried bringing you home but no one answered and you weren't conscious enough for me to ask for your apartment code." I explain to him angrily for obviously wrongly accusing me of drugging him when he is just that easy to get drunk. "So I just thought bringing you to my place would be safest for someone as intoxicated as you were."

"... really?" He asks again squinting his eyes at me.

"Yes..." I say rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes.

"Then why were you cuddling me?" He asks.

"You're the one who was cuddling me, you didn't want to let go, and like I said you can easily overpower me so I just laid there and decided to sleep." I blush a bit recalling the soft touch of his hand on my cheek.

I notice a pinkish tint on his face as well, "Oh, I'm very sorry. I can be a bit... touchy when I'm drunk. My roommate always tells me that." He looks down at his lap looking very embarrassed.

"It's okay Taehyung, I'm not offended nor do I feel any resentment towards you from the way you acted. I know you were drunk." I felt worried about him, he seems the type to go off impulse and that can be really reckless I realize after last night. He still looks very upset with himself despite explaining that I understand.

"Well come on blueberry, I'll cook us up something for our hangover." I walk towards my kitchen.

"Hey! What I say about that! Your friend called me that yesterday too and I didn't like it either... He was lucky we were around a crowd or I would have given him a beating." Taehyung says angrily as he follows me to the kitchen area.

"Okay settle down, don't worry about him. I doubt you'll see him again since now I know to never take you out to a club like that again." I smile at him.

He looks away pouting only making me smile more, I dig in my fridge to pull out some ingredients to make us some hungover soup. "I mean I did have fun..." he says a bit bashful.

"You like drinking till you're unconscious?" I close the fridge with ingredients in hand and look up at him with a raised brow.

"No... but I did like drinking with you." He gets closer to me but to grab the cabbage. "I'll help. I'll wash and chop the cabbage." He offers already walking to the sink to clean the cabbage, I sigh a bit happy to see how calm and comfortable he is again with me.

I giggle as I hand him a knife and cutting board. "What's so funny?" He asks looking down at me with a soft smile, "That messy blue hair of yours." I say flipping the unruly ends, he quickly tries to pat it back in place.

"Okay let's make this already, I'm so hungry~," I say going to my stove, he nods and starts chopping away.

After eating I walk him to my door, "Oh before you step out I gotta tell you something." I tell him as he slips his shoes on.

"Yeah?" He asks tying his shoes.

"We live in the same apartment building so don't be too confused once you step out," I say all in one go.

"What??" He looks up and quickly stands to look down at me, "W-What do you mean?" He asks looking just as confused as I did when I first stepped out from Jungkook's apartment.

"Yeah, What a coincidence right?" I laugh a bit awkward. "Not just the same building but on the same floor too."

"Wow, so we're neighbors?" He looks out of it but he suddenly starts to smile, "That's cool." He looks down at me with soft eyes, and pulls me in for a hug, "I'm honestly glad."

I laugh and look up, "Why are you so glad that you hugged me?" I ask.

"Because that means I get to see you more." He looks so enthralled with me he makes me feel shy suddenly.

"Um, before you go..." I shyly say.

"What's up?" He asks still holding me so close.

"Can I have your number?" He chuckles and pats my head.

"You already have it silly." He loosens his hold on my waist.

"Wait, so that number you had on the flyer was your personal number?" I gasp slightly at how crazy that is to put his personal number on a public bulletin board like that.

"Yeah, why not?" He laughs, "You're funny Taehyung."

"Okay well I gotta go, my roommate must be worried sick about me." He gives me another squeeze and takes off.

I close my door and shake my head, "Well that was an experience."