Chapter 4

The yellow eyed man weaved around the thrashing bodies. At the back wall of the club; there was a bar. Behind the bar were the bartenders working hard to get the correct alcoholic beverages to the customer.

"Jackpot." He muttered. Without any hesitation he walked straight to the bar. Unfortunately for the patrons in his way he pushed them out of his way without a care. The odd shout and jeer could be heard behind him though it wasn't like anybody could hear them. Once he got close to the bar the youth with a tail went to the closest bartender.

"Hey pal over here!" He yelled pointing at a man behind the bar, taking a seat on a bar stool. The man had a tan complexion to him. His dark hair was spiked up. Although his hair was so thin you could see the shine of his head. Another thing to note was the music was much quieter in the bar area.

"What can I get you?" Shiney head asked politely enough.

"You can get me a lot of things, but we'll start simple." The youth said. "How long you been open?" He asked.

The Shiney head man was clearly annoyed already, but he kept his composure.

"Around a decade." He said shortly.

"Wow long time. You been here long?" The young man asked.

"No. Now are you going to order something?" The bartender asked.

"The owner must be loaded, are they around? I'd love to talk business with them." The yellow eyed youth said, completely unperturbed by the man's resistance to answer.

"Look buddy either order something or get out of here. Stop asking questions." Shiney head said.

"C'mon. You seem like a guy who can take me to the top. Help me out." The young man said with a charming grin plastered on his face.

"Look I already told you. Stop asking questions." The bartender said banging his hands on the bar top.

"Is there a problem here?" A very rotund man asked. He was wearing a suit much like the door man outside.

"I'll say!" The youth who forced his way in yelled. "Here I am a paying costumer waving a hundred dollar bill around, and your bartender is being unbelievably rude!" He shouted.

"Is this true Santo?" The security guy asked.

"No! He's lying! He came up here and started asking a bunch of dumb questions." The man now named Santo said.

"Dumb questions?! I was asking about the garnishes. I have horrible allergies, and can't eat most fruits. If I went in to some allergic shock that'd be a lawsuit." The youth said.

"You're not seriously buying this crap are you?" The bartender asked.

"Sir this employee is terribly rude I demand to see an owner this instant!" The golden eyed man said.

"Whoa calm down." The security guy said.

"Calm down!? Calm down!? You don't tell me to calm down. I demand to see an owner now, or else I'm making a phone call!" He yelled out. By this time the golden eyed youth's actions had drawn the attention of some of the club patrons.

The security man put a finger to his ear piece and nodded.

"Very well. Come with me, and we'll get this all sorted out." The large security man said.

"Now we're talking. " The young man said. Following the rotund man the golden eyed youth pointed at the bartender. Wordlessly telling him they weren't finished. The round man led him to a large empty back room. Inside were three other men of varying size. It didn't take a genius to realize what the intent was here. With a gasp the male with a tail put his hands over his mouth.

"Is this a surprise party!? How did you guys know? I mean your about four months early, but I was raised that the thought is what mattered." He cried. The other men were silent while their captive hammed it up.

"You've been causing problems since you entered. We're now gonna break your jaw, and throw you out." One of the men said.

"But I need my jaw. How am I going to quip without it?" He asked in mock fear.

"Do you ever shut up?" The round guy who brought him to empty room asked.

"Only when I'm about to get into a fight." It took a second for them to realize what was just said.

Before anyone had time to react, the youths elbow was forcefully shoved into the rotund man's sternum. Collapsing to his knees all the air was forced out his lungs. The other men jumped into action to help there co-worker. The first guy threw a wild punch, ducking down the youth threw a precise punch to the man's kidney. Popping back up the golden eyed man uppercutted the third guy off his feet. The last man was all alone, and scared.

"Get outta here. " the youth said. The final guy fled the room. Grabbing the rotund man he slammed him against the wall. "Where's the owner?" He asked the man.

"Upstairs behind the red door." The round man said.

"No hesitation, jeez you're a loyal employee."  The tailed male said. "Thank you for your time." He added clocking the man on the head knocking him out. Adjusting his coat he left the three man passed out in the room.