Chapter 25

"Yeah!! That's my boy right there! Line them all up we'll take them all down!" Devann yelled out. He was seen next to Raymond raising the taller man's arm in victory. Raymond stood looking rather indifferent to the whole thing. Each man who stepped up to Raymond went down like a ton of bricks. None of them stood a chance against the half monkey.

Raymond's golden eyes surveyed the area around him. His gold eyes locked onto the Fox's red ones. The man had a small smile on his face and raised his glass to Raymond. The two left the cage to the back as the crowd continued to cheer.

However the young man didn't see The Fox talking to Alex and Vargas.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Man I knew you could do it I knew it! I prayed to god for help and he sent me the Prince of all Monkeys! I get to pay off all my debts and then some!" Devan yelled out. The man was clearly happy over Raymond's performance in the tournament. The man had his shirt and coat back on ready to talk to The Fox about The Siren and the paperweight. Devann was still rambling in the background as the door opened. The smaller man stopped talking as his eyes locked onto Sasha's.

"What's up baby we were just about to come see you. I hope you brought the money with you." He said rubbing his hands together.

"You put on quite a show out there Raymond." The woman said ignoring Devann.

"I do what I can." He answered shortly.

"Well you delivered. In fact you delivered to much." She told him.

"What the hell does that mean?" Devann asked.

"There's a lot of money being thrown around Raymond. So much money that The Fox has requested one more fight." She told him. Devann's eyes widened at that as Raymond let out a sigh.

"No way that's bull. He won fair amd square- Devann shut up." Raymond cut the smaller man off. Devann looked up at Raymond shocked, but dutifully put a lid on it.

"I knew it wouldn't be this easy, but that's fine. One more fight won't hurt." The half monkey said.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Well ladies and gentlemen by popular demand we have one more fight of the most epic of proportions for you." Alex said into his mic.

"That we do. One more fight for you fine degenerates. You wanted blood and we always deliver." Vargas said.

"Let's welcome back to the cage. The newcomer, Raymond Scott The Prince of All Monkeys!" Alex announced. Raymond walked out with a pointed glare to The Fox who only smiled. The people yelled and cheered for the young man who stretched while waiting on whoever the next fighter would be, not that it mattered.

"Raymond has proven to be a tough competitor tonight, but his opponent has never lost a single fight." Alex called.

"This man, and we use that term loosely, more like monster. This monster is our host's right hand man. Please stand up for the undefeated Bao!" The cheers were so loud that the roof could've been blown off the place.

The man that was guarding the fox before entered the cage. Raymond couldn't help, but raise an eyebrow at this new development. When the fight had officially began neither man made a move. An amuesed look flashed on the tailed male's face.

"Seriously this is the best you can offer?!' Raymond said turning his back to the stout man. The Fox didn't react to Raymond's taunt. Unfortunately what Raymond didn't see was the Stout Asian man's body started convulsing. His muscles throbbing under his skin. He started growing in height and mass.

"Raymond turn around!" Devann yelled. The half monkey did what he was told facing his opponent again. The man's golden eye's widened at the sight. Bao's skin turned green and was reptile like. His lips formed into a beak, and as he grew a giant shell formed on his back. An indent also took shape on his head that was filled with water.

"Oh shit." Raymond said looking at the monster in front of him.

"Oh shit is right, Kappa." The turtle like creature said. With zero hesitation Raymond ran at it throwing a punch at it's stomach. The beast however just stood like nothing had happened. Looking back up at the beast; the half monkey threw another punch at it, and again, and again. With a laugh the Turtle caught Raymond's fist and lifted the half monkey up to eye level.

"Geh hee hee hee. What was that? Punches or Mosquito bites? Kappa." It taunted Raymond.

"Not sure myself, but this is a boot to your face. Kappa." He said defiantly kicking the creature in the face. Some of the water fell out the bowl on it's head. However the creature just laughed and punched Raymond in the gut knocking the wind out of him. Dropping him to his feet the monster threw another punch at Raymond's face sending him back a few feet. Blood started leaking down the tailed male's nose.

"Geh, hee hee. C'mon little monkey I expected a challenge. Kappa." It continued to taunt. Raymond couldn't help the smile on his face. Getting back to his feet the half monkey had to fight clouds in his brain.

"To be honest I wasn't expecting there to be a challenge, but you shocked me. You're a tough one." He told the turtle. The turtles eyes widened.

"Well aren't you a polite one. Kappa." It told Raymond.

"No more holding back now Bao let's do this." The monster had a large grin on it's face showing it's razor sharp teeth. It lifted one leg and slammed it down, then did the same with the other.

"Come take your best shot. Kappa." It challenged in a sumo stance. Standing straight Raymond bowed forward in a perfect 90 degree angle.

"You have my respect Kappa." Raymond told Bao.

"Ho ho ho. Such respect young people don't have a lot of it these day's." The beast said returning the geture. The Kappa let out a gasp as it's eyes clouded over. All the water in the bowl on it's head spilled out. The beast was completely frozen as Raymon walked over. The tailed youth poked the kappa and it fell on it's back having lost all it's water.

The crowd went silent as the undefeated monster was just that, defeated. It was Devann who broke the silence clapping and cheering for his companion. Not long after that everyone else joined in, uproariously cheering for Raymond. Raising his arms in the air, the victor walked the perimeter of the cage. Not noticing The Fox get in the cage.

When Raymond saw the man a giant smile broke out on The Fox's face. Giving the half monkey a hug. He kissed Raymond on the cheek. Raymond for his part was a little weirded out by that, and wiped his cheek to get rid of the feeling.

"I love this man!" The Fox yelled raising Raymond's hand in the air. The night had finally ended with everybody chanting his name.