Chapter 10

'Alright maybe I shouldn't have provoked this girl.' Raymond thought to himself. He was currently face down on the ground with the white haired girl on his back. She had his arm pulled up to his shoulder.

"You give up yet?" She asked with a smile on her face. Raymond didn't give an answer. With his free arm, Raymond pushed up to get better leverage on the girl. The tailed youth forced himself onto both his feet. The girl wrapped her legs around his back and wrenched his arm up further.

Reaching back he grabbed the white haired girl by her head. With force he jerked forward flipping her off his back. Though she landed on her feet. Whipping back around facing the half monkey she attempted to grapple the monkey. Their arms were locked up and he pushed her back with more force then before.

Using the force of Raymond's push the electric eyed girl did a backwards roll. With her feet planted on the floor she pushed herself forward. The force from her feet caused a small crater in the warehouse. Bursting forward she threw a right hand at Raymond's face.

Easily enough he dodged left avoiding her fist. Not wanting to let up she threw her left fist at him. Although much like last time he avoided her easily enough.

"Grrrr! You're not even trying!" She yelled at him. A smile former on his face briefly. That smile on his face incensed her. Running at him she tackled him like a foot ball player. Placing her arms around him she continued running until she rammed through the side wall of the dilapidated building.

There was a loud crash and boom by their combined impact with the wall. Dust was kicked up all around the area. The dock workers stopped their working to find the source of the commotion. In the distance they saw the dust kick up.

Raymond was seen on the ground again. The white haired girl was getting up to her feet.

"Ok I'll admit it. That kind of hurt." He said with cough rolling onto his back. He couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his mouth.

"Is this seriously a game to you?" She asked him.

"Pretty much. Life sucks gotta find your fun somehow." Raymond told her honestly standing to his feet.

"You are a weird guy." The white haired girl told him.

"Don't judge me for having fun." The half monkey said.

"I'll give you fun" she told him. Walking over to a metal lamp post she proceeded to rip it off the side walk. Raymond's golden eyes widened at her display of strength. She was about to swing it at him like a baseball bat until he pulled his pole from his coat pocket. The pole extended, and blocked the girl's lamp post strike.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you?" She asked him.

"I could say the same to you." Raymond answered back. She tried to strike him again with the lamp post, but he blocked again. On her third attempt at hitting the half monkey; Raymond swung his pole breaking the lamp post under the force, and superior craftsmanship.

Looking at her broken make shift weapon she threw it to the ground. The half monkey shrunk the pole to it's smaller size, and put it in his pocket.

"So that's it with you're stick?" She asked incredulously.

"Well if anybody says anything about me, they'll at least say I was fair." The half monkey told her.

"That'll cost you." The girl said, electric eyes burning. Charging towards the man the fight began again. The fight continued on like this for awhile. The white haired girl attempting to bring Raymond down and him avoiding her attempts.

As this went down, Raymond got a little carried away. Getting a hold of the electric eyed girl he threw her back into the warehouse with way more force then intended.

"Oh shit!" He called out covering his mouth with his hands. Although they were fighting Raymond didn't want to hurt the girl. It was something the tailed youth didn't feel comfortable with. Running into the warehouse he wanted to check on her.

Before he could get to her though he saw the chair where the shooter was. Key word being was. Some how during his skirmish with the electric eyed girl the guy managed to escape.

To make matters worse Raymond heard police sirens in the distance. Every ounce of the golden eyed youth said leave, but he then remembered the white haired girl. She was slowly getting up to her feet. Jogging up to her Raymond said.

"Hey sorry about that. I didn't mean to throw you that hard." His voice was filled with nervous energy.

"You're sorry?" She asked.

"Yeah I am." Raymond said sincerely. The girl was about to rip into him when she noticed the empty chair. Eyes wide at the revelation.

"Look I know he's gone, but we got bigger things to worry about. The cops are on the way we should bail." Raymond said trying to placate the girl.

"We?" She asked.

"Well I'm going to find him, and you did catch him first. So we could either split up, or work together, because I know how to find him." The half monkey said.

The girl thought about her options for a moment. Finding him the first time was hard enough, but a second time? This guy said he could find her former hostage. Her decision was made.

"On one condition." She said.

"Name it." Raymond responded. From there she puched him the stomach, and puched him hard.

"Alright lets go." She said walking out a small smile her face. Raymond though was on his knees holding his stomach trying to catch his breath.

'This is what I get for being nice.' He thought to himself.'