Chapter one

A girl is crying in the room she was sitting on the floor near the bed and was in a bridal dress slowly her face shown she was avni she is crying badly.

Avni: why why me why always me first I lost my parents I grow up in an orphan age I even don't know who are my parents and where are they. are they alive or not I don't know anything about them but I never ever complain about it even I was happy in my life it hardly bother me what people are thinking about me they taunt me they used bad words about me some called me illegitimate child some said burden on the earth but still I enjoyed my life with whole heart but now everything ruined because now I am in hell he..

She hears the sound of opening the door she got scared then a person enters in the room and he goes to her and sits besides her he caress her face and she shivered with his touch then the face of a person shown it's Neil khanna he is dressed as groom.

Neil: ssshhhh why are you crying my princess today is the best day of our life we got married today and you are crying oh now I understand these are the tears of happiness right aww so sweet wifey.

Avni: please let go please I don't want to live here.

Neil: why? you don't like my home avni it's our home our heaven our paradise.

Avni in mind: for me it's a hell not heaven.

Avni: I i i am not ha habitual of living in big houses.

Neil: that's it. It's just a matter of some days then you will be habitual of that ok.

Avni: please please let me go.

Neil: avni why are you saying this again and again I don't even let you go away from my eyes for a single second and you are saying to let you go from this house no never now come on don't annoy me come and sit on the bed.

Avni: p please let me go what I did with you?

Neil: you stole my heart and you are asking what I did with you ok now come on get up and sit on the on bed.

Avni: please.

Neil gives her a angry look she got scared Neil makes her sit on the bed and then sit besides her he takes her hand and kiss it she tries to frees her hand.

Neil: avni you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Neil takes the strand of hair behind her ear and said while doing that.

Neil: and now you are mine I love you avni i love you so much now it's your turn say it.

Avni: wh what should i say?

Neil: say that you love me come on say I love you.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: come on say it.

Avni: I i i wanna sleep I am tired.

Neil: oh how stupid I am. today we got married and It was such a tiring day you must be tired and here I am talking to you so sorry my love now go and change your dress hmmm wait I will give you a night dress.

Neil goes to the cupboard and searches for nighty.

Neil: here it is.

He take out the nighty and gives it to her.

Neil: now go and change it.

Avni gets up and goes to the washroom Neil sits on the couch.

Neil's point of view:
Neil: today I am so happy today I married avni the love of my life I still remember the day when I saw her first time she was in black t shirt and jeans I was going somewhere in my car and suddenly my car stops on the way I got down from my car to check it and while checking suddenly I heard the voice of some children I turns around to see them I saw many people are standing there and clapping then I saw up a girl is standing on the ladder and she was writing a quote on the board i saw her and I forgot to blink my eyes she was my love avni i felt like someone did a magic on me I was mesmerized by her beauty she was without makeup still she was looking breathe taking i stood there like i forget how to walk she was smiling by looking at the children and by seeing her smiling a smile appears on my face then she got down I tried a lot to see her but I was not able to see her in the crowd then I moved to the crowd I tried to reach there as soon as possible and at last I reached there but I didn't find her I saw here and there but there was no sign of her then I look at the board to see what she wrote and I smiled by seeing the quote she wrote never lose the hope and I get that thing in my mind i daily went there to see her but didn't find her I was so frustrated and more than that I was scared that what if I will not get any information about her what if I will not meet her in future but everyday I reminded myself the quote which she wrote never lose the hope I went there almost  everyday and after 6 months 4 days 8 hours and 22 minutes i saw her again i don't want to take any chance so I went to her and holds her hand and take her here i don't know why she was shouting and struggling to frees herself I love her that's why I took her here and then I proposed her but she rejected it and she was so annoying she was crying like a baby saying only one thing I want to go I want to go so I locked her up in a room she took 5 days for accepting my marriage proposal and we got married I didn't lose the hope and see today she is with me I don't want to lose her because she is only one person in my life I only suffered from childhood my mom.

He heared the sound of opening the the door and came to reality. Neil turns to her and smiles he gets up and goes to her.

Neil: wow avni you are looking beautiful now come and sleep.

Avni: I i i want to sleep on the couch.

Neil: why you are my wife you should sleep on the bed.

Avni: I i told you I am not habitual of all this so I will not sleep comfortably on the bed.

Neil: avni many things we do first time in our life and if you don't try then how will you get habitual of all this now come on sleep on the bed.

Neil holds her hand he make a her lay on the bed and sits on the other side of the bed by resting his back to the board of the bed.

Neil: good night wifey.

He pets her head she look at his eyes and saw the love and care in his eyes there was a pure love in his eyes her fear flies away she close her eyes and sleeps Neil kiss her forehead.

Neil: my princess I promise I will give you all the happiness. I will give you the life which you deserve i know you suffered a lot in your life like me and may be that's why we met for healing each others wounds.

Neil lays by resting his head on the hard board of the bed he sleeps by staring her.