Chapter fourteen

Avni was searching for the counsellor.

Neil: avni now stop this I am feeling bored.

Avni: just two minutes.

Neil: no close this I want to talk to you.

Avni: Neil please.

Neil pulls the laptop.

Avni: Neil.

Neil shut the laptop and put it at the side table.

Avni: Neil what is this?

Neil: exactly what is this here i want to talk to you and you are looking at the laptop.

Avni look at him.

Avni: ok say what you want.

Neil: I just want your time that's it.

Avni: ok say now my whole attention is on you say.

Neil: avni you will come with me office tomorrow right.

Avni nodes yes.

Neil: but what will you do there?

Avni: work?

Neil: no I don't want you to do work because if you do work then youe all concentration will be on work and you will be away from my eyes.

Avni: then what will I do there?

Neil: that what I am thinking?

Avni: Neil I have to do something there I will be bored by only sitting there.

Neil thinks then an idea stroke in his mind.

Neil: yes I have an idea.

Avni: what?

Neil: I set another table in my cabin then I will see you as much as I want.

Avni: and what about my designation.

Neil: owner of khanna industries.

Avni: hahhaha what a joke Neil stop joking.

Neil: what I am not joking I am serious you are my wife so technically you are the owner of khanna industries because what I have is all yours and I decided to make you the owner of 55% shares.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes.

Avni: no Neil please don't do that I don't want that I am joining business just for me so you go to the office not for overtaking your business.

Neil: I know but I am doing this with my heart so don't say no.

Avni: but Neil I don't know anything about business.

Neil: avni I am with you we can do that together.

Avni: please neil don't do that please atleast not now.

Neil: but why avni.

Avni: because I don't want that I am happy with what I have I don't want anything else.

Neil: I know that but i am doing this because life is full of uncertainty so i want to make your future secure if anything happened to me than.

Avni keeps her hand on his mouth and nodes no then she hugs him she lived in an orphanage only neela maa gave her love she don't know the meaning of family but now she has the family yes she has only one person as the name of the family and he is enough for her because he accept her as she is he loves her alot so she don't want to loss him she don't love him but she is slowly accepting him and her marriage.

Avni: please don't say this please.

Neil smiles and caress her hairs.

Neil: hey relax I was just telling you the fact that's it.

Avni breaks the hug.

Avni: no don't talk about death.

Neil: ok my princess happy now.

Avni nodes yes Neil smiles.

Neil: ok avni but tomorrow you will join as the COO of the company.

Avni: but Neil.

Neil: now no more argument on it.

Avni was about to say.

Neil: no means no that's it.

Avni: ok happy now.

Neil pulls her cheek and  say.

Neil: very very very much.

Avni: ok now give me laptop I have to share the counsellor.

Neil: no way it's too late now sleep we will go to the office tomorrow so for that we have to sleep earlier so we can wake up early.

Avni makes a face and lays on the bed.

Avni: I hate you.

Neil smiles.

Neil: but I love you.

Avni turns her face to the other side Neil smiles.

Neil: good night wifey.

Avni turns her face and again turn it to the other side Neil smiles next day avni was getting ready for the office and was nervous as it's her first day Neil was looking at her by sitting on the bed and smiling avni saw him.

Avni: why are you smiling?

Neil: by seeing you why are you making these faces.

Avni: nothing.

She was nervous because it's her first day in the office She don't want to tell him about her nervousness because she was afraid what if he cancel his plan to go.

Neil went to her.

Neil: nervous.

Avni look at him now she had to option because her face expressions said everything she nodes yes Neil smiles and turns her to him.

Neil: I know avni it's your first in the office so nervousness is normal but don't worry I am with you and you are going to your office as COO of the company so no one can scold you and fire you from the work if you do any mistake.

Avni: I know but it's my first day and my boss the owner of khanna industries is so arrogant and rude person I report him directly what if he shout on me.

Neil smiles.

Neil: don't worry he will not shout on you because he already surrender himself infornt of you he is your slave.

Avni smiles and pulls him.

Avni: cheap lines now let me get ready we will discuss the boss later.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok your highness as you wish.

Avni smiles and then turns to get ready after sometime.

Avni: ok I am ready now let's go.

Neil: ok ma'am after you.

Avni smiles both went from there on the way avni was looking outside the window and Neil smiles to see her she is happy and nervous. Happy in the sense that she didn't went outside like she went before the marriage and nervous it's her first day so she was diverting her mind by seeing the views.