Chapter fifty four

Avni was looking at her parents asha came to her Neil was worried for avni he know she always handle the situation calmly but sometime strong person also shatters because every person has a limit to control their frustration level their tolerance level asha was about to touch avni's face avni take step back all shocked.

Avni: don't don't touch me.

Asha: baby I am your mother.

Avni: no you are not.

Neil was looking at her.

Avni: you are not my mother neela maa who are they. They are fraud i am sure they come for the money of Neil.

Asha and ashish shook their head neela maa's eyes filled with tears.

Neil: avni th.

Avni: Neil you don't know these type of people they can do anything for money they do their proper home work they set the target and get complete information about the person and Neil whole city know that I am your wife and an orphan that's why they came here.

Nm: Avni they are your parents.

Avni: neela maa you are so innocent that you are not seeing their true face.

Asha: I am you mother.

Avni: you are my mother then where was you all these years tell me.

Asha and ashish look down.

Avni: you are my mother then how I reached to the orphanage.

Asha suppress her lips.

Avni: what happened answer me why you are quite now tell me how I reached there.

Asha: I left you there.

Avni: ok marvelous.

Avni claps and her eyes were teary she know if neela maa brought them there they should be her parents because neela maa without inquiry never did that.

Avni: awesome.

Neil feels bad.

Avni: so if you don't mind ma'am can you tell me why you did that?

Asha: I i was helpless.

Avni shouts.

Avni: just shut up.

Neil shocked because she never misbehaved with anyone but now all the incident are hunting her which faced since childhood people gave her many names illegimate child burden on earth dirt of society and many more people didn't let their children to play with her they said bad words about their blood.

Avni: just shut up.

Nm: avni baby calm down I understand but they are your parents I did inquiry after that I brought them here.

Avni look at ashish and asha.

Avni: why you did that to me I want to know the truth.

Ashish came to her he forward his hand avni stop him.

Avni: I want answer.

Ashish feel bad.

Ashish: we belong to poor family we didn't afford the food of two times and sometime slept will empty stomach still our condition is same before your coming in our life I worked in factory anyhow we manage our monthly expenses but because of some issue they sold the factory and the new owner kicked out the old stuff we were confused what to do then I started working in construction sites but i didn't get the work on daily basis so your mother start working as a maid in people's houses then we got to know about you we were happy but scared too how we take care of you how we manage the expenses then you came in our life and our fear came true we didn't have the money for your upbringing as only milk is not enough for baby.