Chapter forty nine

Neil was laying by keeping his head on her lap and avni was caressing his hairs and Neil's eyes were closed he was feeling good Neil open her eyes.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: nothing i think we should sleep now.

Avni smiles Neil get up and lays on the bed avni was looking at him she knew he is disturbed because when we let go the things we feel peace but also we feel strange like something is missing Neil let go the things which he was holding since years and now he is feeling peace but all those things are hurting him he faced his past his mom so he is disturbed avni hold his hand and keep at near her heart Neil smiles and turn to her.

Avni: don't you think you are forgetting something.

Neil frown.

Neil: what?

Avni point at her forehead Neil think then he smile and kiss her forehead avni smiles.

Avni: that's like my boy.

Neil: like that.

Avni nods Neil smiles.

Neil: what you think about return gift.

Avni smiles and kiss his forehead whenever she kiss his forehead he feels good and blessed avneil look at each other and smiles.

Next day as usual they went to the office attend the meetings and all and came back at evening after having the dinner they were in their room and like always Neil was laying by keeping his head on her lap and she was caressing his hairs and his eyes were closed.

Neil: avni.

Avni: hmm.

Neil: avni couples go for honey moon after marriage right.

Avni: hmm.

Neil: but we didn't went for honey moon.

Avni remain silent Neil frown and open his eyes and recall how they got married.

Neil: what are you thinking?

Avni: nothing.

Neil: I know what you are thinking.

Avni look at him.

Neil: you are thinking that I marry yo

Avni keep the hand on his mouth.

Neil: we decided that we will not talk about the past then why are you talking about it.

Neil hold his ears.

Neil: I am sorry.

Avni smiles Neil sits in excitment.

Neil: ok but we should go for honeymoon.

Avni surprised

Neil: what we have to go for honeymoon.

Avni: but.

Neil: but what every couple go for honeymoon we should also go.

Avni think.

Avni in mind: I think he is right he need a change so we have to go somewhere.

Avni: ok but where we go?

Neil: you say where you want to go.

Avni: umm i don't know I am not remembering any place.

Neil: ok wait let me bring the laptop we will search the place in that.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.