Chapter ten

Avni asked about Neil's parents.

Avni: where are they now.

Ali: prakash uncle died.

Avni: and Neil's mom.

Ali: she left prakash uncle.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what?

Ali: yes Neil's story is very painful before listening it I suggest you to grab the tissues.

Avni: why what happened in the past.

Ali: I will tell you but first go from
here he don't like anyone enter here.

Avni nodes yes they went to the hall and sits.

Ali: me and Neil are childhood friends we are like brothers in the childhood we used to play together fight with each other we went everywhere together Neil was a fun loving guy and a kind hearted person he was mamma's boy aunty pampers him a lot everything was perfect but one day we came back home and saw uncle and aunty was arguing.

Flashback:

Neil and Ali was 10 years old they came back home and saw prakash and Shweta was arguing.

Shweta: I don't know I want that necklace.

Prakash: Shweta our share prices are falling in stock market and here we are bearing the lose and you want a diamond necklace.

Shweta: yes I want that Mrs khurana bought the new diamond necklace I also want that.

Prakash: Shweta.

He saw Neil and stops Shweta went to Neil and take him to the room.

Flashback ends.

Avni: they argued just for a necklace.

Ali: yes I remember that because that day changes Neil's life he stop talking  hardly he talked and that to with a lot of efforts from my side he stopped playing mostly uncle and aunty argued then it became the routine daily uncle and aunty argues because aunty belongs to the rich family so she didn't want to adjust on any thing and here uncle's company was continuously going to the downfall.

Flashback:

Neil and Ali was sitting in his room and Shweta and prakash was arguing now they don't care that what impact of it will be on Neil.

Shweta: I want divorce I can't live with a poor man.

Prakash: what in these circumstances in this time of difficulty instead of making my strength my support system you want divorce.

Shweta: yes my parents already choose a boy for me.

Prakash shocked.

Prakash: what and what about Neil?

Shweta: he will live with his mother.

Prakash: he is my son he will live with me.

Shweta smiles.

Shweta: with you what you have to give him.

They argues neil was listening them and close his ears and sleep by crying for hours there.

Flashback ends.

Avni's eyes filled with tears Ali cries

Ali: I still remember that day He didn't eat anything and sleeps. there is a saying we can forget the happy moments but it's difficult to forget the sad things i still remember every thing after that uncle gave divorce to aunty and she went and didn't take Neil with her because her would be husband refused to take him that day Neil didn't cry just stand there like a statue and see her going then he ran to his room I also run behind him and see

Flashback:

Neil was tearing her pictures and saying only one thing I hate you I hate you i hate you that day ali saw the fire in his eyes and he changed the boy who was fun loving and kind hearted became the heartless Neil khanna he was afraid of darkness he was 10 years old still he slept on her mom's lap but that day his mom was not with him he was alone in his room he was scared and cried he calls his father papa papa but he was not at the home that was the first night he slept alone at night and his bad luck light also went off and that will afraid him more he again shouts for his papa but no was there for him and at the end he slept by crying for the long time.

Flashback ends:

Tears falling from their eyes avni remembers when he talked about Shweta after that he asked her to sleep at her lap.

Ali: the boy who was mamma's boy slept all alone in a big mansion in the darkness then uncle did hardwork and again built his empire and for that he didn't spend much time with Neil he left alone he was the diamond of his parents eyes but now he was alone and the best part is his parents was alive but still he was alone after some years uncle died because of  cancer and all responsibility came on Neil's shoulder and he forgot to live the life and became a robot just talked about work only but after your entry in his life he changed I saw him smiling when he was thinking about you and then he told me about you bhabhi after years I saw him smiling its not like he didn't smiles before that he smiles but that was fake but after that day I saw him smiling with whole heart bhabhi Neil is not a bad guy I know he marry you forceful but its because he was afraid of losing you he don't want to live in darkness again he suffered a lot bhabhi please be with him he loves you a lot please don't leave him he needs love and only your love can heal his pain.

Avni thinks and flashes that he gave her diamond necklace at their marriage reception day and the cupboard is full of branded dress.

Avni: his mom wants diamond necklace branded dresses that's why he bought all those things for me.

Ali: no bhabhi he did that because he loves you and he want the best for you it's his love bhabhi you are his love not obsession but because of his past he is behaving like this.

Avni remain silent.

Ali: ok now I am going I have a meeting please bhabhi take care of him.

Avni nodes yes he went from there avni thinks.