Chapter twenty

Avneil were standing with Ali.

Avni: you guys carry on i am going to check the arrangements.

Ali: ok bhabhi.

Avni went Neil saw here going Ali notice Neil sadness.

Ali: come all are waiting to meet you.

Neil nodes yes and both went inside all one by one wished Neil he thanked them after sometime Neil was looking at avni who was talking with the waiter and instruct him she was supervising everything instead of knowing that didn't needed but she wants every thing perfect and also want to avoid Neil. Ali was noticing everything.

Ali: how's the decoration?

Neil look at ali.

Neil: good.

Ali: bhabhi did that from catering to decoration all she did she talked with the event planner and tell them everything according to your likes.

Neil shocked and remember she went from the cabin then he saw her in the corridor with that man.

Neil: you told her about my birthday.

Ali: yes I called her to say that don't wish you on your birthday I thought to tell her before she get to know from others and do any mistake but when I told her she said she wants to celebrate your birthday I asked her not to do that you get angry but she said she will handle you and see she was right she did that you are standing here all happy.

Neil smiles and again look at avni Ali look at him.

Ali: is everything fine?

Neil look at him.

Ali: don't try to lie to me I know you very well.

Neil: Ali I did a mistake not a mistake I did a sin a sin of breaking my avni's heart.

Ali: now what you did.

Neil was about to say but a man comes to them.

Man: excuse me sir.

Neil look at him.

Neil: yes.

Man: ma'am is calling you to cut the cake.

Neil look at avni and she looks at the other side she was standing near the table.

Neil in mind: I know I did wrong and I promise I will pacify you.

Neil: ok I am coming Ali let's go.

They went to the avni Neil stands with the avni and look at her.

Neil: avni.

Avni said while smiling ofcourse the fake smile.

Avni: Neil cut the cake.

Neil cuts the cake all sings happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Neil happy birthday to you Neil gives the first bite to the avni they look at each other their eyelock he feeds avni then avni feeds him after sometime avneil were standing together Ali thinks and went to them and announce.

Ali: attention all now it's the time for the couple dance and our best couple I mean the birthday boy and his lovely wife will start it please all join them.

Avneil shocked they look at ali then each other.

Neil: no Ali please.

Ali: what please you have to do this it's your birthday today come on.

Neil: yes it's my birthday not the dance competition.

Ali: come on Neil don't be a spoilspot please.

Ali winks Neil smiles Neil signs Ali come near Neil said something in Ali's ear he smiles and went avni was looking at them.

Neil asked for avni's hand she don't want to create any drama so she give her hand to him Neil takes her to the dance floor and intervine his one hand with her hand he keep his other hand on her waist and avni's one hand was on his shoulder. Song dil diyaan galan avni surprised to hear the song and understood it's Neil's plan.

Neil was looking at her and she was looking at the other side.

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se
Mainu tu baandh le
Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein
Honde na faasley
Eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri
Mere sohneya sunn le meri

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu milaa ke
Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karaange roz roz beh ke
Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke.

Avni was looking at the other side through his shoulder Neil comes infront of her Neil acts according to the lyrics of song.

Sataaye mainu kyun
Dikhaaye mainu kyun
Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke rusaake
Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke.

Neil twirls her then pull her to him.

Tenu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafaa
Rakh apna bana ke
Main tere layi aan
Tere layi aan yaaran
Naa paavin kade dooriyan

Tenu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafaa
Rakh apna bana ke
Main tere layi aan
Tere layi aan yaaran
Naa paavin kade dooriyan

Main jeena haan tera....
Tu jeena hai mera
Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke
Dil diyan gallan...

They were looking at each other Neil did the expersion according to the lyrics.

Raatan kaaliyan, kaaliyan, kaaliyan ne
Mere dil saanwle
Mere haaniyan, haaniyan, haaniyan je
Lagge tu na gale

Mera aasmaan mausamaan di na sune
Koi khwaab na poora bune
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Pataa hai mainu kyun chupa ke dekhe tu
Mere naam se naam mila ke
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke
Dil diyan gallan...

Then the song finished all Claps and avni leaves his hand after some time avneil went back home avni without looking at him get down from the car and went to the room Neil went inside and sits in the hall and thinks how to pacify his wife.

Neil in mind: how could you Neil how could you did that how could you doubt on her you knew she is not that type of girl still you doubt on her and accused her for betraying you you hurt her alot how could you compare  her with mo Mrs raichand i did wrong i have to apologize to her and for her apology I can do anything even I am ready to get numerous slaps on my face.

Neil thinks and went to the room and saw avni changed her dress into night dress she saw him and went to the bed then Neil holds her hand she turns back and gives him a angry look.