Chapter twenty eight

Avneil went to the hospital.

Dr: hi Mr khanna.

Neil: hi.

Dr: so can we start the session?

Neil nodes yes.

Dr: so Mr khanna are you ready to tell me about the problem.

Neil look at avni she nodes yes.

Neil: I just want to control my anger I don't want to hurt my wife because of it.

Avni look at him and smiles with teary eyes that he is sitting here to face his past his problem he is scared and nervous but still he is thinking about her how can anyone give the name of obsession to his love doctor smiles to see him.

Dr: well Mr khanna in my career of 7 years I didn't saw a person who said he wants to control his anger for his wife all come for themself i must say Mrs khanna you are very lucky.

Avni look at neil and say.

Avni: yes I am.

Neil look at her and smile.

Dr: so Mr khanna why you get angry?

Neil: I don't like cheaters and double face people I always got cheated from people so I don't trust people and I just can't stand with cheaters so I get angry and in anger I couldn't have any control on my self I can do anything in anger.

Dr: ok so did your any closed one cheat you?

Neil look at him avni holds his hand and nodes say.

Neil: m my my m mo.

Neil whispered with teary eyes: mom.

Avni's eyes filled with tears to see him doctor also feels bad to see him after few seconds.

Dr: do you want to share your past with me?

There was a complete pin drop silence for few minutes Neil close his eyes and recall all the incidents of his past and tears fall from his eyes avni tighten her grip on his hand to assure him that she is with him Neil put his other hand on their hands avni also do that doctor gave him time he was sitting silently after sometime Neil open his eyes.

Neil: I was 10 years old and was very happy in my life all was good till the day I came back home after playing with my friend.

Neil pause and recall that Prakash and Shweta were fighting.

Neil: I saw my parents were fighting for a piece of necklace and from that day I saw them fighting almost everyday and I myself is the witness of their fights then the shares of my father's company collapsed in stock market and he was facing the tough time of his life but instead of making his strength she left him and me she always said that she will not leave me but she did after that I became alone my father was busy in his work he was determined that he will build his empire again so I remained alone no one was with me my life shattered.

Dr: but everyone has the right to live their life.

Avneil look at him.

Neil: yes every one has the right to live their life I am not saying that she lived with us against her wish every one has the right to live their life peacefully but she left us in our hard time she betrayed us what a family called in a family the members always remain together they made the strength of each other in difficult time they all United to face the hard phase of the life but what she did she left us in our bad time before leaving us she didn't think for me ones she was weak she didn't want to face the hard phase of life she always wanted a luxurious life and my father gave that life to her but what she did in return she left us.

Dr: so after that what you did?

Neil look at him.

Neil: after some years my father died and all responsibility came on my shoulder and I worked hard and took my revenge from them I overtook their business and put them on the road now her rich husband work in my factory.

Doctor shocked to hear that but what can we expect from a person who left alone at the age of 10.

Dr: now you want to forget about your past.

Neil nodes yes.

Dr: can you do what I told you.

Neil nodes yes.

Dr: forgive your mother.

Neil shocked avni look at him he chuckles.

Neil: what forgive her.

Neil's get angry.

Neil: she ruined my childhood at the age of 14 I start drinking alcohol I lost my self and you are saying forgive her it's easy to say but only that person know the pain who suffered from that pain.

Dr: she ruined your childhood but now you are ruining your whole life.

Neil shocked.

Dr: you want to forget everything so for that you have to forgive her when you forgive her you feel the peace and feel some burden off from your heart then you will forget everything free that man and let him go and start your new life with your wife.

Neil thinks.

Dr: think about my words so today's session end here and come again after one month or if you need then you can visit in between that period ok.

Avni nodes yes Neil was in his thoughts she put her hand on his shoulder he came out of his thoughts.

Avni: come let's go.

Neil nodes they went at night avni was in the kitchen and she think about doctor's word.

Avni: doctor said right if he want to move on then he sould let go the old memories and I have to help him in that.

Avni thinks she went to the room with the cup of coffee and saw him lost she went to him and put the tray on the side table and sits besides him on the bed she put her head on his shoulder Neil came back to reality and smiles to see her.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: nothing.

Neil: I know you are thinking about what doctor said.

Avni look at him he look at her.

Avni: ok leave this topic now I made the coffee for you drink it before it turns cold.

Neil smiles avni give him cup of coffee.

Neil: where is your coffee?

Avni: I made it for you.

Neil: but I want to drink with you.

Avni takes the cup from him and sip from it and gave it back to him.

Avni: hmm.

Neil frown.

Avni: what sharing is caring?

Neil smiles and sip the coffee.

Avni in mind: I didn't made the coffee for myself because I want to divert your mind since morning you are disturbed and it's not good for your health so it's important to divert your mind.

Neil gives her the cup avni smiles and sip from the coffee like this they share that coffee.